AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   CSDM (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   [Resolved] Gun Menu (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=47307)

KiLL3r CLOWN 11-14-2006 17:37

[Resolved] Gun Menu

I just upgraded to the latest version of CSDM. So far, the only thing I've noticed that is a possible bug or maybe some thing I did wronng but it's with the gun menu. Seems like when you first join the game you menu comes up as normal. You select your weapons, when you die/respawn, the menu comes back up as normal, giving you the choice to select a new set up or disable the menu and keep the current set up. If you choose to keep the current set up, when you die/respawn, the menu is back again. I happened to me like 5 or 6 times in a row, before I realized it was not me pushing the number 2 by accident, I was actually pressing the 3. Few other players mentioned this also.

The other thing is when you reenable the menu, for example I have the colt and deagle. I reenable the menu and select the awp and usp. When I choose to keep the current set up (number 3) when I die/respawn, it will be with the cold and deagle again, not the awp and deagle.

I only uploaded/enable 3 of the 9 plugins:

csdm_main.amxx
csdm_misc.amxx
csdm_equip.amxx

These are the 3 I used on 2.0 also. No problems with the menu. From reading the readme and reading all the posts here, I don't think not using any of the other plugins are the issue.

Thanks for any help in advance
-KiLL3rCLOWN

KWo 11-14-2006 17:43

Re: Gun Menu

CSDM 2.x works correctly with AMX X 1.75 and above (as requirement) and it (AMX MOD X) requires metamod 1.19. Please, update Your AMX Mod X and metamod first.

KiLL3r CLOWN 11-14-2006 17:54

I'm using amxx 1.76a and MetaMod v1.19p28. So I'm updated as far as that goes.

mvdv25 11-15-2006 01:49

try using the normal metamod

KWo 11-15-2006 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLL3r CLOWN (Post 403293)
I'm using amxx 1.76a and MetaMod v1.19p28. So I'm updated as far as that goes.

OK - sorry - it was Your sig making me thinking about Your AMX X 1.60 and metamod 1.18. I'll take a look at the problem soon.
And AMX X 1.76 or higher is needed (I wrote wrong version as the requirement) - but You have it already.

KiLL3r CLOWN 11-15-2006 09:17

ahh, I'll update the sig now rofl.. Been a while since I've been on here :(

Only reason I came yesterday was because one of my regulars told me about the update lol.

KiLL3r CLOWN 11-15-2006 16:51

Ok, I was wrong, the menu problem is still there. I thought it was fixed. It worked fine this morning now that the server is full, its screwed up again. This was on a fresh install of amxx and of csdm. All done this morning

rory535 11-15-2006 17:40

Sup Killer,
Just some input from me. Im running a CS-CZ server with CSDM 2.1 AMXX 1.76b MetaMod v1.19p28, and Im not having any problems with the menu like ur having.

KiLL3r CLOWN 11-15-2006 17:46

Small world haha. I know you from amxbans.com right?

KWo 11-16-2006 09:56

I 've been trying that gun menu stuff with option 3 (2+ don't show again) about 1 hour and I haven't noticed anything wrong. I was also following the code and I cannot see anything wrong there. The only inconveniance I could experience it was - if after re-enabling gun menu - when I was on the page with primary weapons - if I pressed 9 (EXIT) instead 8 (MORE) I've got the previous gun - but it was my mistake - not bug in the code. And I was using the new beta posted by me here. Can You try that version? I mean just for tests only. If You experience any problem with that beta - You can switch back to the official 2.1, but I need the feedback if that beta is working correctly/wrong.