AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Deadtalk & alltalk (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=155895)

Busterbadboy 04-27-2011 22:56

Deadtalk & alltalk

To use deadtalk should the sv_alltalk cvar set at 0 or 1?

Thanks for helping a nub!

DevilAngel 04-27-2011 22:57

Re: Deadtalk & alltalk

set it to 1 for it to work.

Arcy 05-01-2011 16:59

"sm_deadtalk 1" and "sv_alltalk 0" If You want deadtalk - dead t and dead ct can talk to each other, but living t can speak only to t and same for ct.

"sv_alltalk 1" "sm_deadtalk 0 or 1, don't make a difference" If You want every player on the server to be able to hear each other, dead, alive and spec.

VJScope 09-22-2012 19:23

Anyone can help me with sv_full_alltalk in CSGO? I tried sv_full_alltalk 1 in server.cfg, gamemode_casual.cfg, GameModes_server.txt, map-cfg, autoexec.cfg and I think I even tried sourcemod.cfg. Still it gets overridden to 0 on map start and halftime. sv_alltalk and sv_deadtalk are working great and I can change sv_full_alltalk 1 in game via console. I'm out of ideas. :D

Riser 09-23-2012 17:25

sm_cvar sv_full_alltalk 1

VJScope 09-24-2012 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riser (Post 1804926)
sm_cvar sv_full_alltalk 1

In game? I'll try it.

Riser 09-25-2012 04:15

It should work if you put it in your server.cfg too.

Sheepdude 09-25-2012 05:55

If you are running Casual, all cvar changes should be in gamemode_casual_server.txt (you will have to create this file, as it isn't initially in the cfg directory). Your post seemed to indicate that you tried modifying gamemode_casual.txt, which you shouldn't touch at all.

VJScope 09-25-2012 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheepdude (Post 1805809)
If you are running Casual, all cvar changes should be in gamemode_casual_server.txt (you will have to create this file, as it isn't initially in the cfg directory). Your post seemed to indicate that you tried modifying gamemode_casual.txt, which you shouldn't touch at all.

We have gamemode_armsrace.cfg, gamemode_casual.cfg, gamemode_competitive.cfg, gamemode_demolition.cfg, gamemode_training.cfg in our csgo/cfg folder. I have modified that gamemode_casual.cfg. I haven't created those, they were already there. All of the modifications worked except sv_full_alltalk.

Sheepdude 09-25-2012 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJScope (Post 1806034)
We have gamemode_armsrace.cfg, gamemode_casual.cfg, gamemode_competitive.cfg, gamemode_demolition.cfg, gamemode_training.cfg in our csgo/cfg folder. I have modified that gamemode_casual.cfg. I haven't created those, they were already there. All of the modifications worked except sv_full_alltalk.

...read what I said, please. You need to make a new file called gamemode_casual_server.cfg and put your cvars in there. Do not touch gamemode_casual.cfg.