AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Bot Ignore (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233697)

Tylerst 01-19-2014 01:21

[TF2] Bot Ignore

1 Attachment(s)
TF2 Bot Ignore

Description: Bots will ignore selected player(s)

Commands:
sm_botignore "target" "1/0" - Set bot ignore on selected player(s), supply no arguments to toggle on self

Examples:
sm_botignore - Toggle bot ignore on yourself
sm_botignore @me 1 - Bots will ignore you
sm_botignore @all 1 - Bots will ignore everyone
sm_botignore @red 1 - Bots will ignore red team

Changelog
Code:

Version 1.0.0 January 19, 2014
* Initial Release

arthurdead 01-19-2014 01:37

Re: [TF2] Bot Ignore

works with npcs ?

Tylerst 01-19-2014 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by arthurdead (Post 2087932)
works with npcs ?

Not sure what you're asking, but this makes it so that the player(s) you use it on are essentially 'invisible' to the TF2 Bots and won't attack them.

Or are you asking if you can use it on bots themselves? If so I havent tested it, but I assume it would work.

ddhoward 01-19-2014 10:52

Does TFCond_StealthedUserBuffFade have any other side effects? I might have to borrow this code for my Friendly Mode plugin.

Tylerst 01-19-2014 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddhoward (Post 2088106)
Does TFCond_StealthedUserBuffFade have any other side effects? I might have to borrow this code for my Friendly Mode plugin.

Not that I have seen. Just FYI though, this only works on the player bots. Bosses(HHH, Monoculus, etc) are unaffected as they can see through cloak.

arthurdead 01-19-2014 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tylerst (Post 2088130)
Not that I have seen. Just FYI though, this only works on the player bots. Bosses(HHH, Monoculus, etc) are unaffected as they can see through cloak.

this is what i was asking if it works on npcs(skeletons hhh monoculus merasmus)

friagram 01-20-2014 06:10

All this does is addconds one of the newer conds introduced around halloween. Makes bots ignore you, like if you spellcast invis.

ddhoward 01-20-2014 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tylerst (Post 2088130)

Well, this cloak anyhow. Mono can't see through the spy's regular cloak, even if the spy is literally standing on top of him. He makes strange noises when he can't see any players for a while lol.

Tylerst 01-20-2014 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddhoward (Post 2088779)
Well, this cloak anyhow. Mono can't see through the spy's regular cloak, even if the spy is literally standing on top of him. He makes strange noises when he can't see any players for a while lol.

I stand corrected, I guess the giant EYEBALL can't see(C wut I did thar) through normal spy cloak.
The HHH and Merasmus definitely can though.

Still, I just tested to make sure and mono will still attack players with cond 66

friagram 01-21-2014 07:30

Since they are bots, a fl_notarget will probably work, else you may have to use the nb_ commands