AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Money Manager v3.16 ( A Complete Suite For All Money Related Events ) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=328611)

WATCH_DOGS UNITED 11-17-2020 15:31

Ark_Procession 11-20-2020 22:05

Re: Money Manager v1.0

Ok i got to say this man, this is some advanced stuff and i like what you did with the plugin from what it was at the beginning.

I do not know about coding so i will let other talk about the code, but as for the plugin itself

Im still currently testing all the features

Thanks for all your time put into this

Also, it saves me from using other plugins that modify weapon prices or other individual bonuses since they are all in one plugin only.

Note: i still need to test when it goes above 16000 with arkshine's unlimited money. will get back at you by pm for any bug i can find.

Thanks

Cheers

WATCH_DOGS UNITED 11-21-2020 07:06

Here the plugin is working in a stable way but we will test some functions of the plugin a few more times.

We have already tested all the bonus functions and they all worked correctly, either to win the bonus in the next or the same round or if only survivors win.

We tested killmoney for specific weapons in as_oilrig with awp and all functions worked correctly.

We hope it is going well for other users, but if there is any error we will release a new version and probably with more functions.

Midnight Kid 11-21-2020 08:48

Wow, there's another interesting thing for num values calculating pack (frags, deaths, assists, money etc.).
Thanks, I'm taking it.

DruGzOG 11-22-2020 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark_Procession (Post 2725732)
Hi, when i try to use your mod after i kill a player, the game crashes, no log error.
Tested without any other plugins, without orpheu and without any additional modules and still crashes even if mm bonus is 0 in console.

Ok i really wanted it to work, reinstalled all cs from scratch, amx 1.8.2 , and added only your plugin but still crashes without any other modification.

Better check it out.

Use the latest amxmodx.

Ark_Procession 11-22-2020 13:21

that would be great wouldn't it?

but i'm using plugins that depend strictly on 1.8.2 and i'm no coder.

WATCH_DOGS UNITED 11-22-2020 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark_Procession (Post 2725902)

We are currently using AMX Mod X version 1.8.2 and it works normally. But we will update the code soon.

WATCH_DOGS UNITED 12-10-2020 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark_Procession (Post 2725902)

New version released, check it out.

Ark_Procession 12-10-2020 17:40

Re: Money Manager v2.0

Testing it right now... will come back with results

WATCH_DOGS UNITED 12-18-2020 21:55

Re: Money Manager v2.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark_Procession (Post 2728360)
i PMed you about some bugs with the plugin.

The most important part of all is to add a cvar to deactivate the survivor thing.

We launched the new version, thanks for informing us of the errors. If there is any mistake do not hesitate to let us know. To the next.