AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=61572)

Orangutanz 10-03-2007 20:38

Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.1

1 Attachment(s)
Finally.....its been a very very very long :mrgreen:

About:
ATAC went through a major rewrite which now supports near enough any HL1 modification, tested on: CS, DOD, TS, TFC (limited testing).
Punishments/Addons are written outside of ATAC which adds for easier upgradability.

Installing:
Extract the contents of the zip file straight into your amxmodx directory. Documentation can be found in amxmodx directory atac.htm

Review documentation supplied, how to setup, supporting atac, writing punishments/addons etc.

Changes from ATAC 2 series:
Complete rewrite of the entire system

Support:
WARNING: CUSTOM MODS CAN CAUSE UNDESIRABLE EFFECTS WITH ATAC 3 SERIES

Requirements:
AMX Mod X 1.76c or higher

Special Thanks:
I'd like to give a very big thank you too: Teame06, v3x, {NM}Jason, and TheRising for porting/supporting ATAC 2 series for AMXModX whilst I was working for AMXMod and doing other things.

Anyway enough of me rambling enjoy...

Change Log: 3.0 -> 3.0.1
  • * Updated documentation, added Back to Top at the end of each section. Added missing cvars to the table.
    * Fixed an issue with Jail punishment, where in rare instances you maynot spawn with any weapons.
    * Added CVAR "atac_hudtext" to atac_hudmsg plugin as requested by Jay-izi. Allows using SayText, read addons.cfg for more details.
    * Changed forward: "atac_punished(killer, const name[], const authid[])" to "atac_punished(killer, const name[], const authid[], bantype)".
    * Added new forward "atac_punishment_activated(punishment_id, killer, victim)". Called when a punishment activates.
    * Fixed punishments: atac_slap2one, atac_slap, and atac_slay. They shouldn't return ATAC_HOOK_RESET.
    * Added CVAR "atac_tk_avoidance". Increase Team Killers TK's upon disconnect when trying to avoid punishment.
    * Updated addon "atac_cmds" due to native changes.
    * Changed native "set_atac_kills(killer, amount=-1, victim=0, item=0)" to "set_atac_kills(killer, victim, amount=-1, special=-1)".
    * Changed native "set_atac_attacks(attacker, amount, victim=0)" to "set_atac_attacks(attacker, victim, amount=-1)".
    * Added CVAR "atac_show_punishment". Allows you to see which punishment was selected.
    * Updated addon "atac_cmds" so you can define your own access flags, see "atac_commands.cfg" for more details.
    * Changed CVAR "atac_nocount_death" to "atac_tk_afterdeath".
    * Fixed victim menu so if 2+ victims are looking at the same killer record, it now updates.
    * Fixed victim menu so it auto-closes when the killer disconnects.
    * Fixed punishments not being saved on disconnecting client if they were dead.
    * Removed multi_print function, not required due to console_print.
    * Changed register_clcmd and register_srvcmd into one register_concmd (Thx DevconeS for pointing this out).
    * Added CVAR "atac_immunity_flags". Users can now specify the specific flags they want to have immunity.
    * Updated the kick message for when a player is kicked or banned (not via AMXBans).
    * Added the killer's current Team Kill count to the title of the punishment menu.
    * Fixed possible menu exploit which a victim could expose.
    * Updated Polish translation thanks to Sn!ff3r.
    * Fixed multiple issues when a player reaches max Team Kills and the "kick" option is chosen.
    * Minor change to atac_version CVAR so the version immediately changes upon map change.
    * Added Portuguese - Brazil (pt) thanks to guilherme.
    * Added Finnish (fi) thanks to Cofeiini.
    * Added Romanian (ro) thanks to Nem0.
    * Added Portuguese (bp) thanks to Arion.
    * Fixed IP banning system.
    * Fixed Polish translation thanks to zuk4u.
    * Updated ATAC Timebomb to 1.1 which fixes potential double death icon bug.
    * Updated ATAC Badaim to 1.1 which is now converted to FakeMeta scheme.
    * Updated ATAC AMXBans to 1.1 which fixes possible incorrect banning procedure.

M249-M4A1 10-03-2007 20:42

Re: Advanced Team Attack Control v3.0.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangutanz (Post 538527)
Finally.....its been a very very very long :mrgreen:

Very long what?

Nice, I haven't seen anything new (update-wise) with ATAC in a long time.

Arkshine 10-03-2007 21:39

Good job, Orang' :mrgreen:

BigBaller 10-03-2007 22:13

YAY!!!

Your the coolest guy on the block now! haha.

Great job. Ive used what you had in the SVN and it was working pretty good, but I am sure you still have a few optimization and tweaks in this version compared to what I compiled.

Orangutanz 10-04-2007 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by M249-M4A1 (Post 538529)
Very long what?

Nice, I haven't seen anything new (update-wise) with ATAC in a long time.

Time :avast:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBaller
YAY!!!

Your the coolest guy on the block now! haha.

Great job. Ive used what you had in the SVN and it was working pretty good, but I am sure you still have a few optimization and tweaks in this version compared to what I compiled.

Only a couple of things I noticed when I redid the layout of the scripts for easier readability (IMO).

nellerbabz 10-04-2007 08:45

Are you developing addons or what?

I can add danish in the lang file if you're interested, please PM me.

Alka 10-04-2007 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkshine (Post 538543)
Good job, Orang' :mrgreen:

Yeah, is a nice update("rewrite") :wink:

bmann_420 10-04-2007 14:56

Good Job :up:

Hawk552 10-04-2007 17:56

Awesome. I imagine a lot of people have been waiting for this.

Approved.

BigBaller 10-04-2007 19:31

This is awesome, its so modular now. So simple to add/change/remove punishments you want to have on your server! Im sure its much better on the server too as ATAC was mainly ported to AMXX and this was created specifically for AMXX :).

I must say, the idea to make the punishments modular, simply awesome.