AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D & L4D2] Auto Infected Spawner (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=105661)

Sunyata 06-06-2019 08:17

Re: [L4D & L4D2] Auto Infected Spawner

Hi KoMiKoZa,

Are you using a Linux server? if you are, first check to see if the Cvar value "0" is being read from the 'cfg' file into the game as "0". You can check this by using the remote console in-game and type "sm_cvar l4d_ais_time_mode" - if it returns the value "1" then your "l4d_autoIS.cfg" file is not reading that value into memory. This is a bug - and you will need to use one of the plugins created by Silvers or Dragokas to address your issue - see Silvers post #88 above for those links.

KoMiKoZa 06-06-2019 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunyata (Post 2654550)
Hi KoMiKoZa,

Are you using a Linux server? if you are, first check to see if the Cvar value "0" is being read from the 'cfg' file into the game as "0". You can check this by using the remote console in-game and type "sm_cvar l4d_ais_time_mode" - if it returns the value "1" then your "l4d_autoIS.cfg" file is not reading that value into memory. This is a bug - and you will need to use one of the plugins created by Silvers or Dragokas to address your issue - see Silvers post #88 above for those links.

Hey there.

Linux, true. But they are read because I'm using Silver's plugins.

I also tried setting it in the game (on the server) to see the differences. I guess it's only me after all, perhaps my server settings or something along the lines.

Black_Wolf 12-08-2019 17:23

Hey guys, i know that this plugin has been abandoned and such, me and my friend are using it and it seem to work fine aside some things that are weird
1) Spawned infecteds sometimes die in a strange way, their corpses don't ragdoll as usual, sometimes there isn't even a corpse, the infected just vanishes into nothing, this is not too bad and doesn't happen too often.
2) Sometimes the kill doesn't get displayed on the left side of the screen (in red). This one too doesn't happen too often.
3) Most of the spitters that we kill have this problem: their acid doesn't produce ANY sound damage for the player, and the caracthers won't react to being on it, as someone already reported years ago, even the bots stand on it without moving, taking tons of damage!
4) Smoke cloud is not visible, weirdly enough after a smoker dies the smoke cloud is not visible, i could completely ignore this problem, because hey it's just an harmless smoke cloud! Yeah not if the server has the "smoke cloud damage" plugin installed, me and me friend were able to get used to the cloud being invisible, after all you just have to keep in mind wher the smoker died and you will be fine, however the spitter sound is something that causes a lot of troubles, you can see that you are taking damage only from your healthbar and from the red arrow indicator, which will be most likely ignored due to not having any sound reproduced.

Now i know that the author won't fix the problem, neither he will answer to me, but is there someone that could have fixed or actually that can fix the problem? Would be appreciated.

Ja-Forces 01-19-2020 01:00

* Requires Sourcemod 1.8+

>>> Source on Github <<<

wyxls 03-02-2020 02:50

3 Attachment(s)

Update:
2020/8/22 Add Client index check in bool IsTank(). There will not be m_zombieClass warning anymore

2020/7/26 Remove IsValidClient() part after CheckHaveTank() in event evtPlayerDeath(). All funtion should work fine now.

2020/7/16 Add IsValidClient() within Tank&SI checking function in event evtPlayerDeath(). It might fix the same warning problem (Index of entity 0/worldspawn)

2020/7/13 fix wrong checking client index in evtPlayerDeath() and evtSurvivorRescued event. Edit all notify messages text and reupload .sp files (Chinese version and English version)

Hellow everyone.

Recently, I'm doing my work to make my server more chanlenging and modify the autoIS to tweak automatically based on how many alive player survivors in the game.

Since the plugin will always spawn SI while there are tanks, I add a ConVar to control whether SI being spawn while there's at least one tank.

I hook tank_spawn and player_death to Tank spawn and death (Add some PrintChat to notify players)

Now the SI spawntimer should stop while tank spawns and restart while all tanks die.

I only edit the L4D2 version and sorry about leaving Chinese chat message in .sp.

I keep all convars description and comment above all CPrintToChatAll in English.

Remember to put colors.inc into addons/sourcemod/scripting/include

Console variables:
Code:

l4d2_ais_spawn_si_with_tank
l4d2_ais_spawn_size_on_player
l4d2_ais_spawn_size_add_amount
l4d2_ais_time_on_player
l4d2_ais_time_reduce_amount

If any problem happens, please let me know
[email protected]

Conejinni 07-17-2020 16:11

Tank autois inst working yet to downland

Conejinni 07-17-2020 16:18

Failed to copile plugin please fix it

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyxls (Post 2685563)

Update:
2020/7/16 Add IsValidClient() within Tank&SI checking function in event evtPlayerDeath(). It might fix the same warning problem (Index of entity 0/worldspawn)

2020/7/13 fix wrong checking client index in evtPlayerDeath() and evtSurvivorRescued event. Edit all notify messages text and reupload .sp files (Chinese version and English version)

Hellow everyone.

Recently, I'm doing my work to make my server more chanlenging and modify the autoIS to tweak automatically based on how many alive player survivors in the game.

Since the plugin will always spawn SI while there are tanks, I add a ConVar to control whether SI being spawn while there's at least one tank.

I hook tank_spawn and player_death to Tank spawn and death (Add some PrintChat to notify players)

Now the SI spawntimer should stop while tank spawns and restart while all tanks die.

I only edit the L4D2 version and sorry about leaving Chinese chat message in .sp.

I keep all convars description and comment above all CPrintToChatAll in English.

Remember to put colors.inc into addons/sourcemod/scripting/include

Console variables:
Code:

l4d2_ais_spawn_si_with_tank
l4d2_ais_spawn_size_on_player
l4d2_ais_spawn_size_add_amount
l4d2_ais_time_on_player
l4d2_ais_time_reduce_amount

If any problem happens, please let me know
[email protected]

CosmicD 04-01-2021 09:36

£

Code:

// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.10.0.6478)
// ConVars for plugin "l4d_autoIS.smx"

// The weight for a boomer spawning
// -
// Default: "100"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
l4d_ais_boomer_weight "100"

// [0=OFF|1=ON] Automatically disable plugin in versus mode
// -
// Default: "1"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
l4d_ais_disable_in_versus "1"

// [0=OFF|1=ON] Disable/Enable functionality of the plugin
// -
l4d_ais_enabled "1"

// [0=OFF|1=ON] Disable/Enable faster special infected response
// -
// Default: "0"
l4d_ais_fast_response "1"

// [0=OFF|1=ON] Disable/Enable faster special infected spawn (Enable when SI spawn rate is high)
// -
l4d_ais_fast_spawn "1"

// The weight for a hunter spawning
// -
l4d_ais_hunter_weight "100"

// The max amount of special infected at once
// -
// Default: "3"
// Minimum: "1.000000"
// Maximum: "14.000000"
l4d_ais_limit "3"

// [0=OFF|1=ON] Disable/Enable special infected spawning while survivors are in safe room
// -
l4d_ais_safe_spawn "0"

// The weight for a smoker spawning
// -
l4d_ais_smoker_weight "100"

// The amount of special infected spawned at each spawn interval
// -
// Maximum: "14.000000"
l4d_ais_spawn_size "1"

// [-1 = Director spawns tanks] The weight for a tank spawning
// -
// Default: "-1"
// Minimum: "-1.000000"
l4d_ais_tank_weight "-1"

// The maximum auto spawn time (seconds) for infected
// -
// Default: "60.0"
l4d_ais_time_max "45.0"

// The minimum auto spawn time (seconds) for infected
// -
// Default: "0.0"
l4d_ais_time_min "0.0"

// The spawn time mode [0=RANDOMIZED|1=INCREMENTAL|2=DECREMENTAL]
// -
// Maximum: "2.000000"
l4d_ais_time_mode "0"

// [-1 = Director spawns witches] The max amount of witches present at once (independant of l4d_ais_limit).
// -
// Default: "-1"
// Minimum: "-1.000000"
// Maximum: "100.000000"
l4d_ais_witch_limit "10"

// The time (seconds) interval in which exactly one witch will spawn
// -
// Default: "300.0"
l4d_ais_witch_period "60.0"

// The witch spawn rate consistency [0=CONSTANT|1=VARIABLE]
// -
l4d_ais_witch_period_mode "1"

When I use the following configuration (i'm also using the original plugin converted to new syntax, not the latest), no tank will spawn even if it's set to -1. If I set it to 100, too much tanks will spawn, and to 30, only one. So it seems like the director tank spawns don't work if witches are set to spawn every minute and 10 witches in existence at once.

Is that a bug in the plugin ?

jeremyvillanueva 04-01-2021 12:40

I would recommend using VScript for taming infected
I have published a solution for this:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2740475

jamalsheref2 08-25-2021 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja-Forces (Post 2680835)
* Updated to new-syntax rules

for l4d1 auto si can you update and add the cvar l4d1_ais_boomer_limit 1, l4d1_ais_hunter_limit, l4d1_ais_smoker_limit 1 pls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja-Forces (Post 2680835)
* Requires Sourcemod 1.10+

add special infected limits for l4d1. There are people who still plays l4d1 you know.