AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO] ReservedSlots using 'connect' and limit bypass fix [UPDATED 04/04/2021] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=325271)

NanoC 06-14-2020 19:11

[CS:GO] ReservedSlots using 'connect' and limit bypass fix [UPDATED 04/04/2021]

Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix

Plugin's features:
- Reserved slots for VIPs with Reservation Flag (a). They can join to the server typing connect <serverip> on console even if the server is full (example: 32/32)

- No need any 'connect' extension anymore, just PTaH (See requeriments)

- Fixed the connect <serverip> issue from CS:GO. There're a lot of open threads talking about this issue. Basically when a public user type connect <serverip> on console, he can join to the server even if it's full.
This plugin fix that and they won't be able to join if the server is full anymore (they will be kicked after they join)
By the way these are some images from my server some months ago, to show you about the issue on CS:GO:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...reenshot_1.png
-----------------------------------
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...reenshot_2.png

============================================= ===========

Cvars

sm_reserved_slots_enabled "Enables/disables this plugin"
sm_reserved_slots_type "Who gets kicked out: 1 - Highest ping player, 2 - Longest connection time player, 3 - Random player, 4 - Shortest connection time player"
sm_reserved_slots_reason "Reason used when kicking players"

sm_reserved_slots_fullserverreason "Reason used when someone without privileges join"
sm_reserved_slots_kick "1 - Enable VIP connect kick method only, 0 - Disable VIP connect kick method only"

Requirements

PTaH

DOWNLOAD VIA GITHUB

Main page

Direct download

Effeff 06-14-2020 19:34

Re: [CS:GO] Reserved Slots using 'connect' and client limit bypass fix

I am confused. I thought the reserved slots that comes with sourcemod installation already does this.

When a player uses `connect <ip>` to join the server when it is full, it puts them in the server but kicks them almost instantly after they join. Am I wrong? Or, does your plugin do something else?

Lannister 06-14-2020 19:37

Basically what this does is, if server has 20 slots, everyone is able to join, (all slots are used) but if the server is 20/20 and some VIP tries to join the server via connect command, the plugin will automatically kick an user to let the VIP join?, and if the server is 20/20 and some dumbass that is not VIP tries to enter via connect, he will be insta kicked?

If yes, fucking good job.

NanoC 06-14-2020 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lannister (Post 2705720)
Basically what this does is, if server has 20 slots, everyone is able to join, (all slots are used) but if the server is 20/20 and some VIP tries to join the server via connect command, the plugin will automatically kick an user to let the VIP join?, and if the server is 20/20 and some dumbass that is not VIP tries to enter via connect, he will be insta kicked?

If yes, fucking good job.

Exactly, that's the purpose of the plugin ^^

Trum 06-15-2020 03:12

Good job, really needed this one!

ByDexter 06-15-2020 03:59

A great plugin, I will try

NanoC 06-15-2020 04:19

Please, try the latest version! I just fixed some things. Give it a try and tell me if it works because i didn't test it.
Btw thank y'all for your good comments!

Kebab230 06-15-2020 04:56

so instead of kicking non vip player after loading half the map it instantly kicks the player (when server is full). am i right?

Sajmooooon 06-15-2020 07:26

Hi, found 2 bugs:
1.Non VIP players can't join server with console when server isn't full too.

2.Players can't join spectator team.

NanoC 06-15-2020 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sajmooooon (Post 2705807)
Hi, found 2 bugs:
1.Non VIP players can't join server with console when server isn't full too.

2.Players can't join spectator team.

Try the latest version right now! It should be fixed, if not, please let me know :D
About the 2nd point, the plugin has nothing to do about spectator team restrictions, make sure you don't have another plugin disturbing.