AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CS:GO] Fake Competitive Rank and Coins (v1.3 FINAL) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=258753)

Laam4 02-23-2015 16:38

[CS:GO] Fake Competitive Rank and Coins (v1.3 FINAL)

1 Attachment(s)
Only shows real profile/private rank on scoreboard, nothing else. No commands, no mm rank, no coins.

By default you can see only yours and your friends profile/private ranks on scoreboard, with this plugin it shows the rank from all players in scoreboard.

Hi Reddit! :bacon!:
Just my two cents
The reason why I made this plugin in the first place was because I was fed up with the constant questions of "What is your rank? rank? mm rank? competitive rank?!" etc. Only problem with players choosing and showing their rank is that everyone claims to be GE. There should be cvar for players to show their real rank on the community servers. Coins were just a bonus feature, because it was too easy to implement. Lastly the profile ranks would have been neat to use together with HLstatsX or similar stats system to show progression (eg. every 1000 kill you rank up or something), because there were 40 of those. I was going to code that, but now I don't have to. :nono:

Old Description
Spoiler

Changelog
Quote:

2015-07-08 (v1.3)

* Removed about all features :D

2015-06-13 (v1.2)

* Added frank.cfg and frank.phrases
* frank.cfg contains all ranks and coins, easily updated
* Two new Cvars for handling legit coins/ranks
* Tweaked OnPlayerRunCmd to fire only once per TAB
* Fixed @ct, @all etc.
* Updated to new SM1.7 syntax

2015-02-27 (v1.1b)

* Added new Katowice 2015 coins

2015-02-25 (v1.1)

* Added coin support
* sm_coin and sm_emblem commands
* Admin commands now save to clientprefs

2015-02-23 (v1.0)

* Initial release.

Oshizu 02-23-2015 17:43

Re: [CS:GO] Fake Competitive Rank 1.0 (2015-02-23)

About that issue with disconnecting and changing team.

Wouldn't it be possible perhaps to resolve by hooking pre team change and pre disconnect stuff and giving player then 'no rank'. And if' he was changing team instead of disconnecting then bring him that rank back after he's already on new team?

Kinda messy way but perhaps it could perhaps work :bee:

TUSK3N1337 02-23-2015 17:47

Wow awesome idea I like it, Would be awesome if Valve added an option to the game if you wanted to show your MM rank to public, friends, private etc. :)

Laam4 02-23-2015 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oshizu (Post 2265822)
About that issue with disconnecting and changing team.

Wouldn't it be possible perhaps to resolve by hooking pre team change and pre disconnect stuff and giving player then 'no rank'. And if' he was changing team instead of disconnecting then bring him that rank back after he's already on new team?

Kinda messy way but perhaps it could perhaps work :bee:

There is already hooked pre disconnect, but I haven't tested it much yet. It didn't work well with bots for starters. I have to figure out how to code pre team change and test it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TUSK3N1337 (Post 2265826)
Wow awesome idea I like it, Would be awesome if Valve added an option to the game if you wanted to show your MM rank to public, friends, private etc. :)

Yes, that would be awesome from Valve, because on community servers the most asked question is "What is your rank?".

Chesterfield 02-23-2015 18:59

Can you add a cvar that allows admins to force everyones rank except admins? thanks!

Azerja12 02-23-2015 23:25

Great job.

Todo:

1: Make selections remembered.

2: Admin flags.

3: Inagame admin menu to set peoples ranks.

This would be a great addistion to admins and VIP's/member.

Laam4 02-24-2015 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chesterfield (Post 2265850)
Can you add a cvar that allows admins to force everyones rank except admins? thanks!

Can you be more specific? You want to force specific rank for every player connecting? And it doesn't change admins' ranks? Tell me more, please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azerja12 (Post 2265886)
Great job.

Todo:
1: Make selections remembered.
2: Admin flags.
3: Inagame admin menu to set peoples ranks.

This would be a great addistion to admins and VIP's/member.

1. Selections with !mm are saved to clientprefs already, I can change the !elorank command to do the same.
  2. Admin flags for what? If you want the commands to be for specific admin flag you can use command override feature.
  3. Maybe later, first on the todo list are coins.

Azerja12 02-24-2015 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laam4 (Post 2266081)
Can you be more specific? You want to force specific rank for every player connecting? And it doesn't change admins' ranks? Tell me more, please.

1. Selections with !mm are saved to clientprefs already, I can change the !elorank command to do the same.
  2. Admin flags for what? If you want the commands to be for specific admin flag you can use command override feature.
  3. Maybe later, first on the todo list are coins.

I mean where you as an admin. With specific flags. Put ranks on players that are remembered.
Player don't choose ranks.
Only admins with flags can chosoe for people.

Chesterfield 02-24-2015 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laam4 (Post 2266081)

Yes, and i ment this to have a kind of "behavior" rank in my server, this mean, if you have good behavior, you'll start ranking up if the admin decides it, to be more specific i want something like this

- Server owners with "z" flag will be Global Elite
- Server owners can determine which Rank admins with "a" will have (in the plugin cfg)
- All non admin players will start with Silver 1 rank
- Cvar to change someones rank ex: sm_change_rank "player" "rank"

Not necessary asking you to make me a plugin, with the things i've said above i ment that, you could add some cvars that allow server owner to set admins and nonadmins rank.

Thanks!

Azerja12 02-24-2015 15:48

A little like he said. Maby they can get points for playing minutes and rank up that way. This plugin can go many ways.