AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Infinite Round (v2.1.2) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=117782)

xPaw 02-05-2010 11:17

Re: Infinite Round

Gewd jab, arkshine

Firippu 02-06-2010 02:09

It's not working for me. I'm sending "infiniteround_toggle 1"(tried with&without quotes) to console (with amx_rcon) and it's showing the same error as hjkwe654 had. I think I installed it correctly. The console says that both Orpheu and InfiniteRound are running. I tried updating the server but it was already up to date. The server is Condition Zero running on Windows. Am I not entering the command correctly?

hjkwe654 02-06-2010 03:27

maybe this plugin not working with Condition Zero, because this plugin not tested on it.

AirShot 02-06-2010 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine
It was not tested under CZ on windows, if someone could confirm it works, I will appreciate.

Firippu 02-06-2010 05:09

Yeah, I saw that, but I didn't want to say 'it doesn't work for cz' if I just entered the command wrong, so I asked first.

Arkshine 02-06-2010 07:19

I've updated the signatures. It should work now for CZ.
Download again the .zip and overwrite the content in ./amxmodx/.

Firippu 02-06-2010 07:56

Yes, it works now. I like it very much. Good job, Arkshine.

BeasT 02-06-2010 08:04

awesome

DeLiriuM 02-06-2010 15:34

Great plugin. Thanks!

krededk99 02-07-2010 05:06

What am i doing wrong here;

Placing the orpheu folder in configs, the .sma in scripting.

//AMXXPC compile.exe
// by the AMX Mod X Dev Team

//// infinite_round.sma
// [...]amxmodx-1.8.1-b
ase\addons\amxmodx\scripting\infinite_round.s ma(66) : fatal error 100: cannot re
ad from file: "orpheu"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file compiled\infinite_round.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0.06 sec
// ----------------------------------------
Press enter to exit ...

lazarev 02-07-2010 05:14

Read topic clearly, and you will solve your problem :P

krededk99 02-07-2010 05:47

dear oh dear.

Anyways works fine. Excellent plugin. Though i really would love to see mp_timelimit cvar added (!). That would make it superb.

NiQu 02-08-2010 14:39

mp_roundtime 0 //Works fine for me :)

Arkshine 02-08-2010 15:31

Quote:

Though i really would love to see mp_timelimit cvar added
Not sure to understand, but this plugin doesn't block mp_timelimit.

Quote:

mp_roundtime 0 //Works fine for me
You misunderstand the plugin and the purpose of this cvar. mp_roundtime is clamped between 1 and 9 minutes btw.

NiQu 02-08-2010 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1082999)
Not sure to understand, but this plugin doesn't block mp_timelimit.

You misunderstand the plugin and the purpose of this cvar. mp_roundtime is clamped between 1 and 9 minutes btw.

Ok, and clamped between 1 and 9 minutes means cannot be less than 1 minute and not higher then 9 minutes?

Maybe i had a third party plugin running that blockar round end.

Arkshine 02-08-2010 15:50

Yes, it means that.

NiQu 02-08-2010 15:54

Alrighty, im gonna go back googling after some scripting problems.

krededk99 02-10-2010 03:51

Sorry i was a little vague.

On certain maps like ka_ maps (non objective maps), the mp_roundtime just ticks to 0.00 and nothing happends.

I'm using another plugin to fool the timer, so the rounds ends at the mp_roundtime i set (on no objective maps).

But when i'm using your plugin, wich is excellent by the way, it somehow blocks that, and the rounds does not end.

Would it be possible to make a function in your plugin that forces mp_roundtime, even on no_objective maps?

Anggara_nothing 02-10-2010 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piola (Post 1079360)
Good job.

Arkshine 02-10-2010 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by krededk99 (Post 1084345)
Sorry i was a little vague.

On certain maps like ka_ maps (non objective maps), the mp_roundtime just ticks to 0.00 and nothing happends.

I'm using another plugin to fool the timer, so the rounds ends at the mp_roundtime i set (on no objective maps).

But when i'm using your plugin, wich is excellent by the way, it somehow blocks that, and the rounds does not end.

Would it be possible to make a function in your plugin that forces mp_roundtime, even on no_objective maps?

I don't understand well what you want, probably because I just wake up. mp_roundtime is clamped between 1 and 9 minutes and my plugins blocks the round end whatever the situation/conditions, so round timer included too. I don't understand why you need to "force" mp_roundtime (it means what btw, go over 9min ? End the round manually? On all maps even without objectives there is a timer). mp_timelimit, again, is not blocked the game will end after this time. Please explain more. sorry if I don't understand, you are not that clear.

DarkGod 02-10-2010 06:34

He wants the round to end on maps where there's no objectives (it won't end automatically) when the roundtime is over.

At least that's how I understood it.

ConnorMcLeod 02-10-2010 12:32

Waiting for a solution to be found, you can just spawn an hostage an those maps, set its origin to somewhere you can't go.

Arkshine 02-10-2010 12:58

I understand better now, but what you ask, krededk99, is out of the scope of this plugin. You should ask in the request section. Connor has given a solution but it would be possible to do with orpheu too. Anyway that's not something it should be implemented in this plugin.

Apollyon 02-10-2010 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1082999)
mp_roundtime is clamped between 1 and 9 minutes

Is it possible to change the clamp range so that round time could be extended to, say, 60 minutes or longer? This would still allow the objectives to end the round while having a round time longer than your mp_timelimit value.

Arkshine 02-10-2010 15:10

That's not the purpose of the plugin. But I've already started another plugin ( Server Cvars Unlocker ) which unlock some multiplay and server cvars. (mp_buytime, mp_c4timer, mp_freezetime, mp_limitteams, mp_roundtime, sv_accelerate, sv_clienttrace, sv_friction, sv_restartround, sv_stopspeed ). But I have some difficulties to find offsets for some cvars. So wait and see.

Alucard^ 02-10-2010 15:56

Wow Arkshine, good job! I notice that now the orpheu module work on windows too, that is rly good to know.

Without bots (slots)? PERFECT!

Arkshine 02-10-2010 16:00

Yes, without bots, it's written in the description.

Apollyon 02-10-2010 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1084791)
That's not the purpose of the plugin. But I've already started another plugin ( Server Cvars Unlocker ) which unlock some multiplay and server cvars. (mp_buytime, mp_c4timer, mp_freezetime, mp_limitteams, mp_roundtime, sv_accelerate, sv_clienttrace, sv_friction, sv_restartround, sv_stopspeed ). But I have some difficulties to find offsets for some cvars. So wait and see.

I look forward to this one. :D

Doc-Holiday 02-11-2010 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollyon (Post 1084856)
I look forward to this one. :D

Same here gonna love to be able to have objectives but super long rounds :)

Gotta start reading his tut now that i got my monitor back....

krededk99 02-11-2010 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1084651)
I understand better now, but what you ask, krededk99, is out of the scope of this plugin. You should ask in the request section. Connor has given a solution but it would be possible to do with orpheu too. Anyway that's not something it should be implemented in this plugin.

That's to bad. You got it right though in the end :)

Well let me ask you then, would it be possible to make a version that does NOT ignore mp_roundtime, but everything else? I'm not sure i understand about the roundtime being clamped between 1 and 9 minutes.

Arkshine 02-11-2010 08:23

1 Attachment(s)
Like Connor has requested so, you want to filter the conditions. :

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod (Post 1079058)
No way to filter which kind of round end you want to prevent ?

I think I can filter for the round time easily ( since it's something done in another CS function ), the 2 others conditions is more difficult. If I release an update I want to filter these 3 conditions but if I see I can't do it right now, I will still release an update with the round time filtered only.

About the roundtime clamped, it means just that CS has locked the cvar, you can't have a value < 1 and value > 9.

EDIT : In waiting the release, you can try this one :

Doc-Holiday 02-11-2010 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1085367)

I think I can filter for the round time easily ( since it's something done in another CS function ), the 2 others conditions is more difficult. If I release an update I want to filter these 3 conditions but if I see I can't do it right now, I will still release an update with the round time filtered only.

About the roundtime clamped, it means just that CS has locked the cvar, you can't have a value < 1 and value > 9.

1 < Value < 9

Arkshine 02-11-2010 13:24

what?

Doc-Holiday 02-11-2010 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1085663)
what?

Nothing read your post wrong.

orange 02-11-2010 17:48

Ooo this is handy good stuff ark.

krededk99 02-11-2010 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1085367)

Excellent! Works like a charm.

Alucard^ 02-12-2010 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkshine (Post 1084843)
Yes, without bots, it's written in the description.

Ye ye, i know... i didn't ask that... i just rewrited the good feature that you did it in this plugin =p

krededk99 02-12-2010 11:41

Arkshine, i'm having a curious problem with your plugin.

I'm running a server with respawn (not CSDM but another plugin).

When your plugin is active, there seems to be a bug where people can only join one team. This creates a situation where teams are like (example): 1 CT and 6 T's. People joining the server can also only join the T team.

The T's get the message "There are too many CT's!" Untill the round ends. Then people can join the CT team again.

Disabling your plugin, and everything is back to normal.

Arkshine 02-12-2010 12:00

Not my plugin fault. If your plugin works with new round or such, basically any events related to the round, for sure it won't work well since there is no round anymore at all with my plugin ( then all the events/messages related and such blocked as well ). My plugin doesn't alter things about team .

ConnorMcLeod 02-12-2010 12:33

I think that when a player join a team it is counted, but when this player disconnects it is not counted, that's why the game can think there are 6CTs and 1T even if there is 1CT, so you can only join T team in that situation.