AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Amx Deluxe Adminchat (Ludwig van) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=27871)

Hell Phoenix 05-01-2006 12:09

Amx Deluxe Adminchat (Ludwig van)

3 Attachment(s)
I have had a lot of people asking me for these over at DoD Plugins so I thought I would release them for everyone to use. These have been ported over from AMX to AMXX by me. All relevent functions have been replaced so they work 100%.

You need to comment out your adminchat.amxx and replace it with this one.

I recommend you use this with the messagemode plugin I also converted from AMX.

UPDATED 7/07/06

Code:

Ported to AMXX and improved by Hell Phoenix  [email protected]
http://www.frenchys-pit.com

Original By:  Eric Lidman  Alias: Ludwig van      [email protected]

Other Credits:  OLO for the original code and the AMXX dev team for the color shortcuts code

Code:

Commands:
amx_say
amx_chat
amx_psay
amx_tsay
amx_tsayy            *** Anonymous tsay
amx_csay 
amx_csayy            *** Anonymous csay 
amx_fsay            *** new command
amx_fsayy            *** new command (Anonymous)
amx_scrollsay        *** new command
amx_scrollsayy        *** new command (Anonymous)
Teamsay:@ message  = amx_chat if an admin or message from a player to admins
say:## message  = amx_chat if an admin or message from a player to admins
say:# message name/id  = amx_psay
say:@|@|@ color  = @ is tsay @@ is csay @@@ is scrollsay Example "say:@ red message" would send "message" in red tsay

Code:

Changelog
v1.0 - Ported to AMXX
v1.1 - Added orange, ocean, and maroon colors so its the same as amxx colors
    - Added teamsay @ for admin chat shortcut like default amxx adminchat
    - Add hl message logging for all commands
    - Fixed the one print_to_file I missed
v1.2 - Added @ shortcuts for admin commands csay (@) and tsay (@@)
v1.3 - Fixed global chat not working at all
v1.4 - Fixed psay not working
    - Added handling of more say commands (for psay: say # <part of name, etc> <message>),
      (for admin chat: say ## <message>) and (for scrollsay: say @@@ <message>)
    - Changed how a few functions were handled
    - Added the HLSW fix for psay
v1.5 - Added shortcuts for colors like amxx adminchat
v1.6 - Fixed the logging errors produced from Rcon/Console using the functions (thanks to TheRising for finding the errors)
v1.6.5 - Changed how the strings were read (thanks yet again to TheRising for that =D )
v1.7 - Added amx_say to server commands it gets logged to amx log file

Todo - Nothing for now

Code:

Colors Available: white, red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, cyan, maroon, ocean, and orange
Colors Available for shortcut colors: r = red, g = green, b = blue, y = yellow, m = magenta, c = cyan, and o = orange

Over 1 billion server (give or take a few hundred million ;D)

-=STN=- MaGe 05-02-2006 16:14

is that the only difference?
i used to use this but cant remember why.
Code:

*  amx_fsay            *** new command
*  amx_scrollsay        *** new command

Hell Phoenix 05-02-2006 16:17

It also adds the annonymous commands like amx_csayy etc. Thanks for reminding me of that...Ill add that to the description =D

evil 05-02-2006 23:24

Hi there, could you make this plugin more like the adminchat.amxx that comes with AMXX? This one has less colours and lack of say shortcuts, say @ for amx_tsay, say @@ for amx_csay (I believe) and say @@@ for I don't know. There's also say_team @ for amx_chat.

Thanks!

Guenhwyvar 05-03-2006 04:18

What about "say #<playnername> text", still working?

Scrollsay works with deactivated scrollmsg.amxx?

If I want an anon chatsay (non-anon is "amx_say text"), what I have to type? Is the printed chatline beginning with my text or is it prefixed by something like "anon admin says:"?

Hell Phoenix 05-03-2006 10:54

@evil: Yes I can look at putting that in...I dont use it so I never thought of it =p

@pl2003: Not sure about your first question as I never knew of that command...all I ever knew about was amx_psay. Anon chatsay isnt there...only csayy, fsayy, tsayy, and scrollsayy. Normal chat is like this: ADMIN NAME: MESSAGE with anonymous it is: MESSAGE

Hell Phoenix 05-03-2006 16:32

Updated:

* v1.1 - Added orange, ocean, and maroon colors so its the same as amxx colors
* - Added teamsay @ for admin chat shortcut like default amxx adminchat
* - Add hl message logging for all commands
* - Fixed the one print_to_file I missed

SubStream 05-08-2006 01:09

could you post some screen shots to show what this looks like? Also.. if you could take the current features in adminchat and apply them to this (if not already in there) that would be great so that you don't lose anything. Also, is this compatible with Std Green Admin Chat because I use that and I like it.

Hell Phoenix 05-08-2006 20:31

The only features that arent there are the shortcuts for the say commands such as: say: @ @@ etc.

I am working on those as we speak. However, I highly recommend the other plugin I posted. The messagemode plugin. It allows you to bind keys to the functions. Such as bind "o" "amx_tsaymode" Then when you hit o, it will bring up a box so that you can type your message in just like you do when you type global or team chat. As for Screenies...I dont see the point as its just like the original admin plugin. It just adds modes and anonymous says which the original does not have.

Hell Phoenix 05-09-2006 17:06

OK...I have the @ shortcuts implemented now. say:@ is csay and say:@@ is tsay. Colors work the same way as the original so @r message would csay your message in red.