AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   KnifeTop (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=91543)

altex 05-02-2009 10:23

KnifeTop
 
1 Attachment(s)
Description
-----------
KnifeTop plugin adds knife ranking to the game.
Usefull for GunGame mod.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=91543

Commands and Cvars
------------------
sm_knifetop_enabled - Enable plugin.
sm_knifetop_debug - Enable debug output to sourcemod error log file.
sm_knifetop_version - Plugin version.

sm_knifetop_reset - Resets knifetop stats.
sm_knifetop_purge <days> - Purge players who haven't connected for <days> days.
sm_knifetop_warmup <seconds> - Not count knife stats for <seconds> seconds.

say !ktop - Show ingame statisctics panel with top 10 knifers.
say !kbot - Show ingame statisctics panel with worst 10 knifers.
say !kme - Show my statisctics.

Requirements
------------
Counter-Strike: Source
SourceMod 1.2.0

Changelog
---------
1.2.4:
* Fixed purge to recalculate players total.
+ Added version cvar update.

1.2.3:
+ Added say !kme command.

1.2.2:
* Minor fix

1.2.1:
+ Added !kbot command.
+ Players with no knife kills/deaths are not displayed.

1.2.0:
+ Added simple AFK detection.

1.1.0:
+ Added command sm_knifetop_warmup <seconds>.

1.0.1:
* Redesigned top statistics panel.

Credits
-------
Thanks to FrostbyteX for SoD Stats plugin
(http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67367).
KnifeTop is based on its source code.

Thanks to Liam for GunGame:SM plugin
(http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=80609).
KnifeTop's afk detection is based on GunGame:SM's afk management.

TODO
----

Issues
------
es_tools can't work well with sourcemod
(http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?t=31096)

When i writed knifetop plugin as addon to gungame for eventscripts
(http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/...ic.php?t=30980)
i hooked player_death and all is work very well. But today i
wrote the same plugin for sourcemod. So es_tools works with
eventscripts just fine.

I just issued when writing plugin for sourcemod.
I hooked player_death event and i found that player_death
event triggered two times for each player death. If i disable
es_tools plugin, all is ok.

I tryed to add est_Hook_Fire 0 to es_tools.cfg,
but is has no effect.

My plugins | Donations via PayPal

t3rm1nal_s(0ut 05-08-2009 07:50

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
cooool...

one request... it's possible to not show who has 0 knives kill/death?

and also the worst 10 player ;)????

altex 05-08-2009 11:37

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by t3rm1nal_s(0ut (Post 823471)
one request... it's possible to not show who has 0 knives kill/death?

Realy good request.

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3rm1nal_s(0ut (Post 823471)
and also the worst 10 player ;)????

Ok, i'll add !kbot command for that, it's easy... and fun

t3rm1nal_s(0ut 05-08-2009 14:00

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
thanks mate ;)

altex 05-08-2009 14:51

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
Done.

t3rm1nal_s(0ut 05-08-2009 16:28

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
Now in my opinion it's perfect ;)

ulx 05-15-2009 02:52

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
great plugin ... does it save stats into kinda local database, or will all stats get deleted after a server-restart?

altex 05-15-2009 03:29

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ulx (Post 827735)
great plugin ... does it save stats into kinda local database, or will all stats get deleted after a server-restart?

Data is stored in local sqlite database. You can manage it with this plugin for firefox for example. Data is stored for all the time till you manualy call sm_knifefight_reset or sm_knifefight_purge. Server restart cat not delete stats.

P.S. Also you can store data in mysql database on another server too if you want. There is a special database config file for sourcemod.

ulx 05-15-2009 03:37

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by altex (Post 827747)
Data is stored in local sqlite database. You can manage it with this plugin for firefox for example. Data is stored for all the time till you manualy call sm_knifefight_reset or sm_knifefight_purge. Server restart cat not delete stats.

P.S. Also you can store data in mysql database on another server too if you want. There is a special database config file for sourcemod.

k, so if I install this plugin as usual I don't need to do any other configurations/setups and the data are stored by default into local database, right?

altex 05-15-2009 07:13

Re: [CSS] KnifeTop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ulx (Post 827749)
k, so if I install this plugin as usual I don't need to do any other configurations/setups and the data are stored by default into local database, right?

yep.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.