AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=240542)

ThatOneGuy 05-17-2014 15:41

TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats

2 Attachment(s)
Description
This plugin is one that I made as a replacement for Macrodox for detecting player bhop methods. It uses some coding from his plugin, but has been changed in quite a lot of ways (detailed below).

Detections:
  • Bhop hacks - Flags players with perfect jump ratios above a value, configurable by cvar (0.9, i.e. 90%, by default).
  • Pattern Jumps - Flags players with over 15 jumps out of their last 30, having the exact same number of jump commands sent to the server. This is detection for auto-hotkeys and will only triggered if their average number of jumps is above 15 as well.
  • Hyperscroll - This is likely allowed in most servers, but has been included for communities that dont allow it. Hyperscroll is a feature of some mice that allows them to unlock a near-frictionless mouse wheel, and spin it. It will keep spinning, sending massive amounts of jump commands to the server. Many who use this feature actually do worse, but if used properly, can easily be used to reach rediculous perfect ratios (~0.7).
  • fps_max'ing - Detects players who put their fps_max value below a CVar defined value (60 by default), allowing them to hit really high perf rates.

Notes:
  • If set by cvar, this plugin will auto-notify every admin (with the "ban" flag) in the server if a player is flagged for any of the above. The notification is in all red so that it is hard to miss, and will list what the player is flagged for. These notifications are given a configurable cooldown period, to avoid chat spamming the admins.
  • The hyperscroll detection is pretty configurable. By default, it only flags players who have perfect jump ratios above 60% (I only set this so that I dont waste my time with hyperscrollers who cant even do it well), who have at least 16 (configurable) jumps with 16 (configurable) or more jump commands sent to the server between jumps. Additionally, to further prevent false positives, you can set it to only log stats and notify admins if the player is detected 3 rounds in a row.
  • All three of the above detections log to separate files inside of a subfolder in SM logs.
  • You can reset a players (or all players) jump stats. This can be used if a player is asked to turn something off, and you want to start fresh on their stats to see if they did.
  • This plugin has full admin menu integration. This is especially useful when you want to target one specific player, but their name is all special characters (and you're too lazy to copy/paste). Simply pick from player lists.
  • Flagged players will only be logged once per map, unless they exceed their previous perf by the value set by tjs_flag_relogdiff (5% by default). No need to flood the logs.
  • The jump stats output is formatted so that player names are not at the beginning. This is so that an admin can quickly scroll through stats for all players and the values they are looking for (e.g. perfect ratios, or average jumps) are all in the same place.

Note: The current version has the admin menu functionality removed. To add it back, you can put a setup in adminmenu_custom.txt (addons/sourcemod/configs/):
Admin Menu Integration

CVars

Commands

Sample Stats and explanations

Changelog

Installation
Install contents of zip folder in your cstrike/addons/sourcemod directory.

ThatOneGuy 05-17-2014 15:44

Re: TOGs Jump Stats

-Reserved-

abckrieger 05-18-2014 11:45

awesome. i will check it out:)

shavit 05-18-2014 22:03

About fps_maxers - there's a cvar like sv_competitive_minspec or something similar that restrict players to use good enough rates and fps_max for atleast 60, best option.

Robin955 04-21-2015 13:08

Re: TOGs Jump / Bhop Stats

would it work to run both plugins at once? this one does not punish +left and +right movements atleast not out of what the description says.

many people who are afk might use +left and +right then go afk. so that plugin works as an anti afk for me aswell as bhop detection.

ThatOneGuy 04-21-2015 15:41

It would work, but that might be expensive on CPU to have two plugins monitoring for the same thing 60+ times per second per player. Why not just make a small plugin to do just the +left/right punish?

Sithranduil 07-01-2017 10:19

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I just fix the plugin so it works with sourcemod version 1.9.
Explanation of the problem: : https://github.com/rogeraabbccdd/Ken...ment-266320647
To fix it I've split in 2 the format call of the function GetClientStats.

ThatOneGuy 07-01-2017 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sithranduil (Post 2532825)
Hi, I just fix the plugin so it works with sourcemod version 1.9.
Explanation of the problem: : https://github.com/rogeraabbccdd/Ken...ment-266320647
To fix it I've split in 2 the format call of the function GetClientStats.

Didn't know about that issue...also, the version on here (v1.3) is 3 yrs old and I didnt know it doesnt have the current version.

Updated version to 1.9.1.nm. See change log for details. Note: This removes the admin menu, but I'll update OP with how to make an admin menu through the sourcemod adminmenu_custom.txt file.

St00ne 09-13-2017 03:58

I'm having two pbs:
I have this message on server when I connect, which was supposed to be in red:
[TOGs Jump Stats] FF00000 players have been flagged for jump stats! Please check everyone's stats!

And my logs/togsjumpstats folder is empty.

Can you hep?

Thx

ThatOneGuy 09-14-2017 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by St00ne (Post 2548513)
I'm having two pbs:
I have this message on server when I connect, which was supposed to be in red:
[TOGs Jump Stats] FF00000 players have been flagged for jump stats! Please check everyone's stats!

And my logs/togsjumpstats folder is empty.

Can you hep?

Thx

Are you using CS:CO instead of CS:GO? It checks to see if the root folder is "csgo", else it assumes it is a source 2009 game compatible with hex code coloring.