AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Laser/TripMine Entity (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=25819)

+ARUKARI- 04-04-2006 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_aking
can you add buyable or not cvar
and
amx_lasermine nick command to give a player
i dont want ppl will start buying it and flood the server with lasermine...

ok It was changed to buy it by the chat.
/buy lasermine

Because I am busy, a test isn't completed.

techwg 04-09-2006 13:53

What i have dreamed of in a game is Claymores . . . can you or someone make an adition so you can (if you wish) place a claymore which will look the same, but have no laser beam and you hit a key eg +boom and it comes up with a text menu press 1,2,3,4,5 ,6 all etc so you can detenate your bombs and get a kill ? This would be fantastic The blast radious would have to be increasd to get the realism out of it.

MattOG 04-10-2006 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by techwg
What i have dreamed of in a game is Claymores . . . can you or someone make an adition so you can (if you wish) place a claymore which will look the same, but have no laser beam and you hit a key eg +boom and it comes up with a text menu press 1,2,3,4,5 ,6 all etc so you can detenate your bombs and get a kill ? This would be fantastic The blast radious would have to be increasd to get the realism out of it.

only a niggly thing, but aren't claymore's set of by radius, (i.e. when someone is close they go off automatically). anyway, there is a plugin called satchel charges if you look, which do what you're after.

techwg 04-10-2006 04:15

Claymores can be either set off by an automatic trigger, ie Wire etc or by a manual detenation ie hand button, But i might look for these satchul charges when i get home tonight

v3x 04-19-2006 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by v3x
Add credits.

+ARUKARI- 04-21-2006 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by v3x
Quote:

Originally Posted by v3x
Add credits.

Is it no good by the thing written under the image?("Credit:Vexd & Buzz_KIll")

If that isn't useful.
Please tell me how to write it.

v3x 04-21-2006 11:54

Sorry. I didn't see that before.

Thanks.

Yo Daddy 04-24-2006 19:10

Using It And its quite a Hit On My Server 8)

Also You Might wanna tell people when you have 10 or more tripmines up, the server becomes laggy. But otherwise i see no flaws in your pugin.

It might also be helpful if you provided a help document that can be opened in the motd also.

Nice mod thou man!

-YD

+ARUKARI- 05-17-2006 07:21

update

Version 1.2Beta2 Released
Contents of renewal are described at the top.

Arkshine 05-18-2006 05:41

Quote:

Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.

Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.70-300 Compiler.
Copyright (c) 1997-2005 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team

/home/users/amxmodx/public_html/forums/files/lasermine1.2beta2_955.sma(410) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "{"

1 Error.
Could not locate output file /home/groups/amxmodx/public_html/compiled3/lasermine1.2beta2_955.amx (compile failed).
Line 410 :

Code:

else if (equali(said,"^"/buy_lasermine^"") {
Should be :
Code:

else if (equali(said,"^"/buy_lasermine^"")) {

;)