AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ONE OF YOUR CODERS CANT BE TRUSTED! (CraZy) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308256)

Craig Jones AMXX 06-13-2018 07:49

ONE OF YOUR CODERS CANT BE TRUSTED! (CraZy)

Hello, I am a manager of a clan. We have recently hired one of your coders paying them 200 dollars for a server to be made. He has "made" the server and when he finished it, he decided to fuck it up by deleting all the zp files and BANNING our players for no reason after we payed him. He has caused a lot of damage to our community and cant be trusted with ANYTHING at all! He has scammed us and ran away blocking us on all platforms. I plead you to ban this scammer before others get hurt.

His Allied Modders Profile:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=260442

The clan he has damaged/scammed: www.lsgamerz.com

the server he fucked up: Lost Souls Zombie Plague :cry:

ThatKidWhoGames 06-13-2018 07:55

Re: ONE OF YOUR CODERS CANT BE TRUSTED! (CraZy)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig Jones AMXX (Post 2596700)
Hello, I am a manager of a clan. We have recently hired one of your coders paying them 200 dollars for a server to be made. He has "made" the server and when he finished it, he decided to fuck it up by deleting all the zp files and BANNING our players for no reason after we payed him. He has caused a lot of damage to our community and cant be trusted with ANYTHING at all! He has scammed us and ran away blocking us on all platforms. I plead you to ban this scammer before others get hurt.

His Allied Modders Profile:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=260442

The clan he has damaged/scammed: www.lsgamerz.com

the server he fucked up: Lost Souls Zombie Plague :cry:

Not saying that he didn't do this, but with actions as extreme as this, you really need to provide some sort of evidence proving this. No action can be taken against this user unless it is proven that they commit such actions.

eyal282 06-13-2018 08:18

Then ensure your scripter is trustworthy and I would never expect my FTP access to be kept after being paid, let go NEVER LET SOMEONE I DON'T TRUST FTP WITHOUT BACKUPS EVERY 3 DAYS!

Relaxing 06-13-2018 08:22

Can you show any facts? Screenshots or any other?

klippy 06-13-2018 09:29

And even then, I believe a user won't be banned for their actions outside the forum.

CrazY. 06-13-2018 09:34

I didn't do nothing. Your server is nosteam, anyone can double my steamid and did ban all the players. You have any proves that I did this in your server? I think no. Also, I didn't fucked anything in your Zombie Plague, you're crazy? I spent more than a week attending to your request after the Zombie Plague been done, now tell me if anyone from your clan thanked me? No also. Too many staffs have access to your FTP, why do you think I did this?

To me this is nothing more than a mere accusation, since you wanted me to do everything for free.You say what you want, my conscience is clear.

SpokeN 06-13-2018 10:36

Crazy , and everyone reading this , we paid him to make us a ZP server , when he finished he started advertising him self on our cost and in our servers his excuse was "you guys wanted me to copy a server and i copied it and done a lot of shit more on it , so now i'm making the credits" , i told him we asked you to make some additional things and you agreed without any arguments , so please kindly remove the credits and advertisings you've made recently , he stopped answering after it and then told me "Done , now go fuck your self and all Lost Soul bitches" , then after he said that , next map everything got fucked up in our server because the owner was offline and he couldn't change the server ftp password to prevent him from doing such shit , he even deleted an important cfg file so we can never fix by ourselves , the file was "zp_sql.cfg" which was for ammopacks , and you call him a trusted and good coder? , if you want a prove tell him to add me back on steam and i'll send Screenshots of the whole conversation between both of us.

asherkin 06-13-2018 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpokeN (Post 2596725)
and you call him a trusted and good coder?

Neither as a community nor a company does AlliedModders endorse any forum member for any purpose. I'm not sure what has given you the impression that he is "one of [our] coders", or is advertised as a "trusted and good coder".

I'm sorry that you've had some trouble, but this is between you and the member in question - I highly suggest doing due diligence on the people you collaborate with in the future.