AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Mapchooser with Vote Output (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87737)

[CZ]Vortex 03-15-2009 19:25

Mapchooser with Vote Output

1 Attachment(s)
Mapchooser with Vote Output

This is a minor modification of the standard mapchooser plugin. We had been using the version of this plugin by stevieboy but this no longer worked with RTV so I decided to modify a version from SM 1.2-dev build 1245 to output the results of a vote and it works with RTV.

100% of the credit goes to the Alliedmodders guys and stevieboy I just copied and pasted to make this work in the new version.

CVARS:

sm_mapvote_showvotes 0/1 - Default is 1 to show votes 0 doesn't

Kenny Loggins 03-16-2009 20:28

Re: Mapchooser with Vote Output

Thank you I'll check this out when I get home.

It's hard to believe that sourcemod does not have a good mapvote plugin.. Nothing seems to work like the BeetlesMod vote system. It has a nice popup menu with an excellent vote status output.

I would love to see something like that for sourcemod. (It’s the main reason that I still use beetlesmod)

LIONz 03-17-2009 10:39

Thnx good modification.

Can you add "start your voting" sound like in mani admin tools? i kinda miss that :D.

Dirton 03-21-2009 09:09

Works like a charm, please add top3 dynamic vote progress in the midle.

commando 03-21-2009 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins (Post 782314)
Thank you I'll check this out when I get home.

It's hard to believe that sourcemod does not have a good mapvote plugin.. Nothing seems to work like the BeetlesMod vote system. It has a nice popup menu with an excellent vote status output.

I would love to see something like that for sourcemod. (It’s the main reason that I still use beetlesmod)

Can't help but agree with this statement. Although I've moved passed Beetlesmod, there seems to be no mapvoting plugin that works just like it.

georgy 03-22-2009 02:34

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LIONz (Post 782696)
Thnx good modification.

Can you add "start your voting" sound like in mani admin tools? i kinda miss that :D.

Modified mapchooser, now at automatic voting or by a command of the user "rtv", will be the sound "startyourvoting", and after the termination "endofvote". Sounds from archive it is thrown in |serverpath |/sound/admin_plugin/actions , we replace mapchooser, like and all......
Good luck
is reproduced...

retsam 03-22-2009 03:05

Not that its a huge thing but, you shoulda just keep the original path to those sound files from admin_plugin/actions cause id bet many people have those still from way back when. I know I sure do. It would save some servers bandwidth and players time. :P Those are not the smallest files in the world.

georgy 03-22-2009 06:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by retsam (Post 786335)
Not that its a huge thing but, you shoulda just keep the original path to those sound files from admin_plugin/actions cause id bet many people have those still from way back when. I know I sure do. It would save some servers bandwidth and players time. :P Those are not the smallest files in the world.

ОК! Let there is an old path to files, all were altered. Files .smx and .sp in my first post are copied!!!! NEW FILES
In a file server.cfg it is entered command sv_downloadurl < your URL >, sounds are loaded only through fast loading withserver

[CZ]Vortex 03-23-2009 00:29

I am looking into modifying this to display the dynamic map results in a menu. This version was just a quick and dirty hack. Big props to georgy for adding the sounds although I will say the reason I trended away from doing sounds in this manner is the downloads on server connect so as a comprimise however I have another method for this using a hidden MOTD that I will put in the next version but it will require a fastdownload or website to host on.

Also big thanks for the SM developers for putting out a quality product and everyone on Gamesurge #sourcemod and #hlserveradmins who answer my questions.

LIONz 03-23-2009 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgy (Post 786328)
Modified mapchooser, now at automatic voting or by a command of the user "rtv", will be the sound "startyourvoting", and after the termination "endofvote". Sounds from archive it is thrown in |serverpath |/sound/admin_plugin/actions , we replace mapchooser, like and all......
Good luck
is reproduced...

i already fiddled around and mad them my self :D but thx any way