AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   new respawn (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=305880)

man_s_our 03-08-2018 12:02

new respawn

1 Attachment(s)
since I tried this plugin with respawn related plugins and founded that the players whom killed by the bomb doesn't respawn I coded this respawner to solve the problem.

HamletEagle 03-08-2018 12:38

Re: new respawn

This code has more problems than lines of code.

man_s_our 03-09-2018 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by HamletEagle (Post 2581954)
This code has more problems than lines of code.

like what?

D3XT3R 03-09-2018 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by man_s_our (Post 2581949)
since I tried this plugin with respawn related plugins and founded that the players whom killed by the bomb doesn't respawn I coded this respawner to solve the problem.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=8906

D3XT3R 03-09-2018 08:01

can be done with better ways
Code:
#include < amxmodx > #include < amxmisc > #include < hamsandwich > public plugin_init( ) {     RegisterHam( Ham_Killed, "player", "Ham_PlayerDeath", 1 ) } public Ham_PlayerDeath( victim, attacker, shouldgib ) {     set_task( 1.0, "respawn", victim ) } public respawn( victim ) {     if( is_user_alive( victim ) )         return         ExecuteHamB( Ham_CS_RoundRespawn, victim ) }

HamletEagle 03-09-2018 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by man_s_our (Post 2582042)
like what?

1.You are using permanent tasks to respawn the player where you could simply hook Ham_Killed.
2.The way you get all players(loop with get_maxplayers) is wrong. In most cases you should use get_players.
3.Declaring variables in a loop.
4.If I remember right using spawn() on players has issues, but I don't feel like checking right now. Anyway, you should use Ham for this.
5.Creating different tasks with the same id.
6.Why are you using 2 tasks at 0.5 and at 0.7 seconds to respawn the player?
7.Why include cstrike if you are not going to use it?

D3XT3R 03-09-2018 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by HamletEagle (Post 2582076)
1.You are using permanent tasks to respawn the player where you could simply hook Ham_Killed.
2.The way you get all players(loop with get_maxplayers) is wrong. In most cases you should use get_players.
3.Declaring variables in a loop.
4.If I remember right using spawn() on players has issues, but I don't feel like checking right now. Anyway, you should use Ham for this.
5.Creating different tasks with the same id.
6.Why are you using 2 tasks at 0.5 and at 0.7 seconds to respawn the player?
7.Why include cstrike if you are not going to use it?

Why you told him all this if you can tell him as dexter show you in example :D
Also him code is stolen from the code that i showed you and i think this idea is already unnaproved D:

OciXCrom 03-09-2018 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3XT3R (Post 2582102)
Why you told him all this if you can tell him as dexter show you in example :D

Why are you talking to yourself in third person?

The code is terrible. If you want to fix a broken plugin, you usually do it by making a better version, not this.

Relaxing 03-09-2018 12:49

Dextar, HamletEagle didn't wanted to say to use your example because I got a warning message from AM, saying that I've posted a troll/flaming post regarding you, saying that(2x please): I recommended someone to hire you in order helping him with some plugins(stuff'n'things). Really, Hamlet didn't wanted to get an infraction point as I got. Saying good things to you = increases my chances to get banned on this forum.

D3XT3R 03-09-2018 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relaxing (Post 2582113)
Dextar, HamletEagle didn't wanted to say to use your example because I got a warning message from AM, saying that I've posted a troll/flaming post regarding you, saying that(2x please): I recommended someone to hire you in order helping him with some plugins(stuff'n'things). Really, Hamlet didn't wanted to get an infraction point as I got. Saying good things to you = increases my chances to get banned on this forum.

i feel like im BAILOPAIN so when anyone blame me he got banned :?: NICE!