AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   CSDM (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   csdm problems, some peeps aren't respawning (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=52586)

trex8692 03-14-2007 22:36

csdm problems, some peeps aren't respawning

hi i hope this isn't inconvienient timing for you, but i need some help. when i start my listen server with your csdm 2.1 running i seem to have the problem of some people, usually bots, not being able to respawn normally like others.

i looked at amx_plugins and found this problem:
http://img339.**************/my.php?i...ntitledqu8.png

is there anyway i can fix this??

and sometimes i also notice little lag spikes/choppy motion resulting from csdm (i think becuse after i disable it everything's smoother)

additional info: i'm running amxmodx 1.76c, condition zero, listen server (LAN), and only csdm_main.amxx and csdm_protection.amxx
----------------------------------------

and bailopan: i did use the amx plugins in console

thanks for your time.

KWo 03-15-2007 04:02

Re: csdm problems, some peeps aren't respawning

From that what You showed I can say so - Your AMX X is not correctly installled. You are telling You are using 1.76c, but I can see some files You have they are from 1.75 version. I would recommend to upgrade Your AMX X to 1.76d version. You need to upgrade the core but also the cstrike-addon pack. Then You need to recompile all Your custom plugins. At the end You can take CSDM2.1g beta which is already compilled against AMX X 1.76d.

trex8692 03-15-2007 12:46

oh wow, umm sry if this makes you mad but i dont really understand much of what you jujst posted for me. You are wanting me to upgrade to amxx 1.76d, thats all i understand. If it dosen't trouble you, could you provide some step-by-step instructions for upgrading and recompiling and "coring" plz?

thanks for your time.

KWo 03-15-2007 13:08

Core it's the part with amxmodx_mm.dll, modules config files etc. Cstrike addon pack it's the part specyfic only for CS (for DOD, TFC they are different). Just download the files from the locations I posted You links.
To recompile Your custom plugins (these plugins they aren't in core nor in cstrike addon pack) You need to put *.sma files of these plugins into amxmodx\scripting folder, then find the file called compile.exe (in the same folder) and hit "Enter" key on it. It starts to compile all *sma You have in that folder. When the compilation is finished You can find some *.amxx files in amxmodx\scripting\compiled folder - You just need to move them from that folder to amxmodx\plugins folder. That's all the mistery.

trex8692 03-15-2007 16:49

ok from what you said, i guess i have been installing plugins wrong :(, i ususally click the get plugin link

but the cstrike addon pack that you posted is the same as my core package. what am i supposed to do now?

p.s. do you recommend i upgrade amxx everytime it upgrades?

thansk for your time.

----------------------------------------------

EDIT: ok after going thru everything the individual plugin names aren't appearing in plugins.ini , is this normal?? if it is how do i put all the custom plugins i have into the plugins.ini file

trex8692 03-15-2007 18:18

ok KWo and bail, i have everything fixed on it now except the new problem with csdm isnt fitting to this topic now, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

skyzen 12-22-2010 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWo (Post 452697)
Core it's the part with amxmodx_mm.dll, modules config files etc. Cstrike addon pack it's the part specyfic only for CS (for DOD, TFC they are different). Just download the files from the locations I posted You links.
To recompile Your custom plugins (these plugins they aren't in core nor in cstrike addon pack) You need to put *.sma files of these plugins into amxmodx\scripting folder, then find the file called compile.exe (in the same folder) and hit "Enter" key on it. It starts to compile all *sma You have in that folder. When the compilation is finished You can find some *.amxx files in amxmodx\scripting\compiled folder - You just need to move them from that folder to amxmodx\plugins folder. That's all the mistery.