AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S/HL2:DM] Delete/Dissolve/Exaggerate Ragdolls (v1.2.4) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=154275)

thetwistedpanda 04-05-2011 10:56

[CS:S/HL2:DM] Delete/Dissolve/Exaggerate Ragdolls (v1.2.4)

1 Attachment(s)
Description:
  • This is a very simple plugin I've been using for over a year now; most of the features can already be found in existing plugins, but they were outdated and caused server crashes.
Features:
  • Provides an alternative to an outdated dissolver plugin with a few more features.
  • You can apply impulses to player ragdolls after a player dies, which results in rather comical effects. It's often to see a ragdoll fly across the map and smack into a wall with higher values.
  • Delete, or dissolve, ragdolls after x seconds of them being spawned, which is great for removing clutter on the map.
ConVars:
  • sm_ragdolls_enabled ~ Enables/Disables all features of this plugin.
  • sm_ragdolls_mode ~ If enabled, ragdolls will be exaggerated upon death.
  • sm_ragdolls_exaggerate_x ~ The 'x' factor to be applied on exaggerated ragdolls.
  • sm_ragdolls_exaggerate_y ~ The 'y' factor to be applied on exaggerated ragdolls.
  • sm_ragdolls_exaggerate_z ~ The 'z' factor to be applied on exaggerated ragdolls.
  • sm_ragdolls_dissolve ~ The dissolve effect to be used. (-1 = Disabled, 0 = Energy, 1 = Light, 2 = Heavy, 3 = Core)
  • sm_ragdolls_delay ~ The delay after a body is created that it is deleted or dissolved.
  • sm_ragdolls_magnitude ~ The magnitude of the dissolve effect.
Notes:
  • To delete ragdolls, rather than dissolve them, set sm_ragdolls_dissolve to -1 and sm_ragdolls_delay to a value above 0.0
  • By enabling sm_ragdolls_mode and setting sm_ragdolls_exaggerate_* to high values, you may experience weird effects. For example, setting only the 'z' factor will result in ragdolls shooting up into the sky upon death.

alexip121093 04-05-2011 11:09

Re: [Any] Simple Ragdolls

It will not work on l4d ?

thetwistedpanda 04-05-2011 11:12

Re: [Any] Simple Ragdolls

Hmm, I forgot L4D1/2 were wiggy with their ragdolls and clients... I'll remove the [Any] and replace it with something else, as I really don't want to try and fix it >.<.

klausenbusk 04-26-2011 14:15

Re: [CS:S] Delete/Dissolve/Exaggerate Ragdolls (v1.2.4)

thetwistedpanda how can i prevent ragdoll from being deleted when i use CS_RespawnPlayer? i respawn player 0.5 sec after death..

thetwistedpanda 04-28-2011 08:05

If you simply want the ragdolls to be exaggerated, set sm_ragdolls_delay to 0.0 and sm_ragdolls_dissolve to -1. That should accomplish it.

klausenbusk 04-28-2011 08:48

Doesn't work, i think you have misunderstood me?
When i respawn a player with "CS_RespawnPlayer" their old ragdoll was deleted.
But i will have when i respawn a player, their ragdoll not should be deleted so i can use you dissolv plugin

thetwistedpanda 04-28-2011 09:07

Yeah i'm not understanding you. If you want the ragdoll to be dissolved at the moment a player is respawned, you're best bet is to integrate it into the plugin you're currently working with. However, if you want the body to be dissolved as soon as the player dies or shortly after, this one can accomplish it.

klausenbusk 04-28-2011 09:37

In my respawn plugin i have: (not full code)
PHP Code:

HookEvent("player_death"Event_PlayerDeathEventHookMode_Post);

public 
Action:Event_PlayerDeath(Handle:event, const String:name[], bool:dontBroadcast)
{
    new 
client GetClientOfUserId(GetEventInt(event,"userid"));

CreateTimer(0.5RespawnPlayerclient);
    return 
Plugin_Continue;
}

public 
Action:RespawnPlayer(Handle:timerany:client)
{
    if (
IsClientConnected(client) && GetClientTeam(client) > && !IsPlayerAlive(client))
    {

CS_RespawnPlayer(client);
    }

But when a player respawn, become their ragdoll deleted.
What I wanted is:
When a player death, it respawn 0.5 sec after.
2.0 after their respawned their "death ragdoll" should been dissolved.

But it not seems to be possible, because when i respawn a player with "CS_RespawnPlayer" their "death ragdoll", will be deleted when they spawn again :)
understand?

thetwistedpanda 04-28-2011 09:40

You want the body to remain visible after a client spawns. I'm not sure if that's even possible, but it's certainly not within the scope of this plugin, sorry :3.

klausenbusk 04-28-2011 09:44

hmm maybe with a sdkcall?
Like this example on allidmods wiki