AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Default Map Changer (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141399)

tigerox 10-23-2010 16:14

Default Map Changer

12 Attachment(s)
Default Map Changer

Description:
Changes the map to default if the server is empty.

There are a lot of auto map changers out there but none of them did what I wanted. This is a very simple default map changer with no cvars or timers. Most server operators set their startup map to the servers most common or default map. This plugin uses the server's first start map as the default. If the server empties out the map will be changed back to default.

Features:
- Uses your server's first start map as default.
- Keeps the server from changing maps if mp_timelimit has expired and a player connects.
- Compatible with SourceTV.
- Compatible with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Installation:
Copy the plugin to your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder and restart the server.

Changelog:
Code:

05/09/12 - Version 2.5
- Fixed a player count bug related to fake clients.

29/08/12 - Version 2.3
- Fixed typo which broke version 2.2.
- Added MIN_PLAYERS define in code for easy modification.

09/08/12 - Version 2.0
- Improved player counting method.
- Fixed default map not being set if all players disconnected during a map change.

GrO 10-24-2010 01:18

Re: Default Map Changer

Simple = good, so good job.

How long the server must be empty for plugin to change the map? Maybe there should be a Cvar for emptyness time?

tigerox 10-24-2010 06:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrO (Post 1332771)
Simple = good, so good job.

How long the server must be empty for plugin to change the map? Maybe there should be a Cvar for emptyness time?

There is no time limit. The server is changed back to default as soon as it is empty.

tigerox 10-27-2010 07:43

Code:

27-10-10

Small optimization made.

Updated to Version 1.1

bluechester 10-27-2010 10:34

Does this work if there are no players, but bots in your server?

tigerox 10-27-2010 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluechester (Post 1335025)
Does this work if there are no players, but bots in your server?

Yes. It should.

Wylie 10-28-2010 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigerox (Post 1332541)
Default Map Changer

Description:
Changes the map to default if the server is empty.

There are a lot of auto map changers out there but none of them did what I wanted. This is a very simple default map changer with no cvars or timers. Most server operators set their startup map to the servers most common or default map. This plugin uses the server's first start map as the default. If the server empties out the map will be changed back to default.

Features:
- Uses your server's first start map as default.
- Keeps the server from changing maps if mp_timelimit has expired and a player connects.
- Changing the map via console, while the server is empty, will temporarily disable the default map switch. (Next time the server is empty it will change to default.)
- Compatible with SourceTV.

Installation:
Copy the plugin to your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder and restart your server.

I tried to use this Map changer but i didn't understand its settings.Can you guide me?

tigerox 10-28-2010 13:17

Quote:

Installation:
Copy the plugin to your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder and restart your server.
There are no settings. It will change to your servers starup map (default map) if the server becomes empty.

hksjun 10-31-2010 02:50

Force Mission Changer cant use in same time.if player finish final map always change servers starup map (default map)

cant auto change next map(have player in server.server is not idel).

tigerox 10-31-2010 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by hksjun (Post 1338050)
Force Mission Changer cant use in same time.if player finish final map always change servers starup map (default map)

cant auto change next map(have player in server.server is not idel).

Force Mission Changer also changes the map when the server is empty. I don't see why you would run both of these together. They are not compatible with each other.