AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Module Coding (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Module: WTF Dynamic weapons (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=22308)

IJs 12-23-2005 13:33

Module: WTF Dynamic weapons

4 Attachment(s)
BAILOPAN requested someone to take care of the original WTF weapons module by Mahnsawce.. so here it is :)

This is the WTF weapons module, made by Mahnsawce.
It allows you to dynamically add all kinds of weapons to Half-Life.

The weapons can be made by creating AMXX plugins that interact with this module. In the plugin, you can specify exactly what the weapon should do, how it looks, show fast it should fire, what models, etc.
This basically allows you try create any type of weapon you want. Scroll down for a few cool examples :)

And it's pretty easy to build your own weapon. Just take a look at the included weapons to see how they work.

New weapons
The module comes with the following set of 5 completely new weapons:

Compatibility
The package contains a Linux and Windows module, and a set of plugins, compatible and tested with AMX Mod X 1.60. CS- and DoD-support has been built into the module.
The WTF module source code is also included, which can be compiled with the latest HLSDK and Metamod source code.

The package has been succesfully tested on a Linux server running Counter-Strike 1.6.

Twilight Suzuka 12-23-2005 13:55

this isn't exactly what he meant...
this package still isn't stable enough.

IJs 12-23-2005 15:07

Sigh..

At least this is a step in the right direction, it attracts people, for instance.

Cheap_Suit 12-24-2005 18:32

I will play with this module more often. Thanks

Edit:
If you have any snippets for this, kindly post them please. :wink:

Skeetles 12-27-2005 12:33

Haha I remember that gun, I made like 8 things for the old WTF module, a forklift launcher, a snake gun, oh the fun.

EDIT:
Isn't there a wtf.inc file? I didn't see it in either zip download and it might just be a little bit hard to compile these plugins without one. This is my favorite module and if you ever need someone to test it I would gladly help you.

EDIT2:
Is there a way to see if your projectile has hit a target or not?

EDIT3:
My server crashes when this module is in. will radial_damage work soon?

Drak 01-06-2006 01:32

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeetles
Haha I remember that gun, I made like 8 things for the old WTF module, a forklift launcher, a snake gun, oh the fun.

EDIT:
Isn't there a wtf.inc file? I didn't see it in either zip download and it might just be a little bit hard to compile these plugins without one. This is my favorite module and if you ever need someone to test it I would gladly help you.

EDIT2:
Is there a way to see if your projectile has hit a target or not?

EDIT3:
My server crashes when this module is in. will radial_damage work soon?

Drak 01-06-2006 01:53

Can this be compiled with AMXX 1.01?

Major_victory 01-14-2006 15:35

is there any chance of someone maybe fixing this so it can work?

My server crashes whenever i have this module loaded.
I'm using the Windows DLL and AMXX V.1.6

i hope someone can get this working so i can make a cool weap (mostly for myself)

B-v-G 01-16-2006 04:34

It dont work to me, the game crash when i start it..
Amxx 1.60
Lastest metamod

Lord_Destros 01-21-2006 02:07

is it working yet or are their still probs? i want to test the mini gun and the gluon gun remake.