AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Call AirDrop (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=310470)

EFFx 09-04-2018 21:25

Call AirDrop

3 Attachment(s)
Call AirDrop

Plugin release: 09/04/2018
Last plugin update: 09/04/2018

- Description
I have a few requests from people that plays Free Fire (A BattleRoyale game for mobiles) asking if I could make the "Call AirDrop" feature only instead of the whole Battle Royale mod, so, I decided to make it and post here.

- Credits
edon1337 = For the box model and sounds.

- Change LOG
Spoiler

E1_531G 09-05-2018 15:11

Re: Call AirDrop

PHP Code:

public client_PreThink(id)
{
    if(!
is_user_alive(id))
        return

if(
get_user_health(id) >= MAX_HEALTH)
    {

client_print(idprint_chat"[AIRDROP]: Your health is already full.")
        return
    } 

This code looks weird. While you have 100 HP you recieve this message on every frame. It seems to be an instant overflow.

edon1337 09-05-2018 16:07

You never asked for permission to use the re-sources though, that airdrop was made privately for me by a friend.

EFFx 09-05-2018 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by E1_531G (Post 2613875)
PHP Code:

public client_PreThink(id)
{
    if(!
is_user_alive(id))
        return

if(
get_user_health(id) >= MAX_HEALTH)
    {

client_print(idprint_chat"[AIRDROP]: Your health is already full.")
        return
    } 

This code looks weird. While you have 100 HP you recieve this message on every frame. It seems to be an instant overflow.

Oh sh*t... Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by edon1337 (Post 2613885)
You never asked for permission to use the re-sources though, that airdrop was made privately for me by a friend.

I thought about that, and I thought too that giving credits was enough... I could remove if you want, I don't care.

FR0NTLINE 09-05-2018 17:57

Yes I paid for the air drop model to be made, it is private.

EFFx 09-05-2018 18:00

Just to let you know: You're sharing these "paid models" to a public forum. Just tell me to remove, i'll do this without any problem :)

Fixed the flood message...

wilianmaique 09-05-2018 18:58

There is no such private model, from the moment you enter a server, you will automatically have these models.

Natsheh 09-06-2018 07:04

Models, sounds, sprites, has no claimers

If you paid for a model maker/designer to create a model for you and then you published that model its nolonger private, you could just give credits to the one you got it from if you were too kind.

edon1337 09-06-2018 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsheh (Post 2613971)
Models, sounds, sprites, has no claimers

If you paid for a model maker/designer to create a model for you and then you published that model its nolonger private, you could just give credits to the one you got it from if you were too kind.

You need to ask for permission, I posted the model because it was necessary for my mod, and I wanted to share it with others so they can enjoy the mod too, so if you use it, you need to ask first.

Natsheh 09-06-2018 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by edon1337 (Post 2613973)
You need to ask for permission, I posted the model because it was necessary for my mod, and I wanted to share it with others so they can enjoy the mod too, so if you use it, you need to ask first.

If you have read the rules you would know it already.

Only scripts, books have authors so it would include Copyrights.

If so he is not making profits from distributing your resources.

If there was copyrights for models which there isnt you should ask pubg corporation so you could copy their exact box model.