AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Credits Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=16327)

BACARRA 08-10-2005 02:16

ok thats cool, but the way i set it up is that u have 2 play for 2 hrs b4 u get a credit. map last 30 min. will it remeber the 30 min and keep adding on to it till they get there credit and start the process again?

atambo 08-10-2005 02:20

Quote:

ok thats cool, but the way i set it up is that u have 2 play for 2 hrs b4 u get a credit. map last 30 min. will it remeber the 30 min and keep adding on to it till they get there credit and start the process again?
yes it will keep track of how long they have played for as long as you run the plugin and update their time everytime they leave the server or the map changes

BACARRA 08-10-2005 02:26

nice. that made it very clear. will test it out for a couple of weeks and see if it remebers the time they've played. amx_givecredits sounds real good. hope u have it out soon. looking forward to it. players in server loving this addon.

BACARRA 08-10-2005 15:12

can u tell me how i would take out the speed and gravity. it disables the undead race.

atambo 08-10-2005 17:25

1 Attachment(s)
heres a version without speed or gravity

BACARRA 08-10-2005 17:52

tyvm

.:TUAS:. LeAdEr 08-10-2005 21:37

Hi I downloaded this mod and I nocticed that when you leave the sma file alone and dont edit it. That it supposed to give you a credit every 900 seconds. Which is 15 mins. well 30 mins pasts and no credits are given after your first 2 default, So I changed the 900 part to read 600 so that they are given every 10 mins. instead, Then when I go into my server I am given 170 credits??? I dont understand????

atambo 08-10-2005 22:46

Quote:

Hi I downloaded this mod and I nocticed that when you leave the sma file alone and dont edit it. That it supposed to give you a credit every 900 seconds. Which is 15 mins. well 30 mins pasts and no credits are given after your first 2 default,
just added a new version of this plugin so that it will update your credits whenever you type /credit and will tell you how many minutes until you next credit so redownload and install :)

Quote:

So I changed the 900 part to read 600 so that they are given every 10 mins. instead, Then when I go into my server I am given 170 credits??? I dont understand????
if you could copy your defines to me that would make it easy for me to see whats wrong

EzD 08-11-2005 00:32

Um yeah....It doesnt really work for me. Well it works but not properly. it is an excellent idea and I want this on my server for sure.

Basically, I set the new player credit starter to 2, when a new player joins, they have none....After 15 mins of play (the default time for credit giving) a credit is not given. When the map changes everyone is granted it seems a random number of credits..How can I fix this?

atambo 08-11-2005 03:54

please redownload the plugin and set it up again

the newest version will now tell you how long until your next credit and will update your credits before mapchange so you dont have to guess :)