AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   VSH / Freak Fortress (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   FF2 Issues with materials not loading (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=320857)

Uncle_Lance 01-12-2020 16:59

Issues with materials not loading
 
1 Attachment(s)
I've set the cdmaterials correct as it was in the .qc of the cosmetic
but apparently it's not loading and I don't know how to continue further

https://puu.sh/EZayu/e158091c25.png

Any help would be very appreciated! :)

Batfoxkid 01-12-2020 17:16

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle_Lance (Post 2679968)
I've set the cdmaterials correct as it was in the .qc of the cosmetic
but apparently it's not loading and I don't know how to continue further

https://puu.sh/EZayu/e158091c25.png

Any help would be very appreciated! :)

Do you have the materials in your tf directory? For example download/materials/

SpookyToad 01-14-2020 07:30

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
Send your .qc

Uncle_Lance 01-16-2020 15:39

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Batfoxkid (Post 2679970)
Do you have the materials in your tf directory? For example download/materials/

It's an official cosmetic, without any retexture, so...

Uncle_Lance 01-16-2020 15:41

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyToad (Post 2680193)
Send your .qc

Here you go.

Made a .txt so I could at it as attachment

SpookyToad 01-17-2020 01:30

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
$cdmaterials "models\player\hvyweapon"
$cdmaterials "models\jpnfks\hvyweapon\"
$cdmaterials "models\player\items\all_class"

Every cdmaterials should have \ at the end

But i don't sure, try

Uncle_Lance 01-17-2020 15:12

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyToad (Post 2680579)
$cdmaterials "models\player\hvyweapon"
$cdmaterials "models\jpnfks\hvyweapon\"
$cdmaterials "models\player\items\all_class"

Every cdmaterials should have \ at the end

But i don't sure, try

Nope, it didn't made any difference.

Hoto Cocoa 01-18-2020 03:02

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
you have missing uber texture in skinfamilies.

Uncle_Lance 01-19-2020 07:25

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoto Cocoa (Post 2680733)
you have missing uber texture in skinfamilies.

Nah, that doesn't matter for this case. Even non uber skins and the skullet will still show up missing textures.

SpookyToad 01-19-2020 14:49

Re: Issues with materials not loading
 
Could you send us materials and model files? aka smd's


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:10.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.