AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   HL1 Servers (HLDS) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   So ACFun Guard is a nosteam thing (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=286007)

redivcram 08-05-2016 14:09

So ACFun Guard is a nosteam thing

There were several threads about acg module which is a nosteam thing. I made a thread while ago requesting the module not knowing It works for nosteam clients... you need a specific game launcher in order for the module to work correctly.

I remember a thread in scripting help where a guy wanted his code to be fixed... it displays tga but uses the acg module, which means that he's a nosteam client. And I, without any idea of him being one, helped him xd

Ghosted 08-06-2016 03:27

Re: So ACFun Guard is a nosteam thing

Searched in google but could not find ACG (link broken), can anyone upload here? :grrr:

redivcram 08-06-2016 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghosted (Post 2442673)
Searched in google but could not find ACG (link broken), can anyone upload here? :grrr:

Again, It's nosteam, and you're supposed to be a nosteam client.

Ghosted 08-06-2016 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by redivcram (Post 2442690)
Again, It's nosteam, and you're supposed to be a nosteam client.

And??? what???
I JUST SAID IF ANYONE HAS IT PLACE HERE! Moron!

WildCard65 08-06-2016 08:38

I don't think anyone would be willing to place it here due to what it supports.

redivcram 08-06-2016 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghosted (Post 2442705)
And??? what???
I JUST SAID IF ANYONE HAS IT PLACE HERE! Moron!

The thing only works for nosteam servers, meaning that It wouldn't work for steam clients, therefore I don't see why you need it, you're not making any excuses and I'm not posting the link to it, if anyone does, I'll report them immediately for supporting a nosteam client, couldn't care less if any mod ignores or actually does something about it.

It requires a special dll and a launcher for everyone, and of course, if something like opengl32.dll or any cheat file is detected (Edit: Any new DLL in your cstrike directory), steam bans you, therefore you're a nosteam client. You dud.

Ghosted 08-06-2016 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by redivcram (Post 2442804)
The thing only works for nosteam servers, meaning that It wouldn't work for steam clients, therefore I don't see why you need it, you're not making any excuses and I'm not posting the link to it, if anyone does, I'll report them immediately for supporting a nosteam client, couldn't care less if any mod ignores or actually does something about it.

It requires a dll that, and of course, if something like opengl32.dll or any cheat file is detected (Edit: Any new DLL in your cstrike directory), steam bans you, therefore you're a nosteam client. You dud.

well, i was just making 'Custom MOD' from counter strike where i played with my friends only, so i needed ACG for that, bcs i dont know scripting in C++ well to make real MOD from HLSDK :shock:

redivcram 08-06-2016 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghosted (Post 2442828)
well, i was just making 'Custom MOD' from counter strike where i played with my friends only, so i needed ACG for that, bcs i dont know scripting in C++ well to make real MOD from HLSDK :shock:

Yeah me too, I'd really like some of the features like displaying tgas on screen, but as I said, It won't work on Steam Servers
Also, no one's gonna buy "where i played with my friends only", you're covering up for an actual nosteam server.

Ghosted 08-07-2016 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by redivcram (Post 2442843)
Yeah me too, I'd really like some of the features like displaying tgas on screen, but as I said, It won't work on Steam Servers
Also, no one's gonna buy "where i played with my friends only", you're covering up for an actual nosteam server.

Contact me skype: ghost.gamer333
If any1 has it for free.

redivcram 08-07-2016 15:34

You're making this way too easy for the staff.