AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.3) [Updated: 2018-04-09] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263735)

daniloLP 11-15-2016 13:06

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lugui (Post 2464591)
Hey. I got a problem where the sourcebans web can no longuer comunicate with the game server. I cant add admins, bans, gags or mutes =/

The server rcon ,server IP:port and the server ID is right. The server can only read the curent cache in sb_admins.cfg but it is not updating acording to what is set on sourcebans (rehash admins is activated)

Pls.. help =/


Alguem ?

hznovich 11-17-2016 20:18

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Help please. Whats wrong?

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /sban/includes/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 124

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /sban/includes/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 124

Fatal error: mysqli error: [2002: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known] in CONNECT(sbanuser, '****', '****', ) in /sban/includes/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 79

PS: Ubuntu 14.04, PHP 7.0.13, MySQL 5.6, Sban 1.5.4.7

DarkDeviL 11-18-2016 00:31

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hznovich (Post 2470917)
Help please. Whats wrong?

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /sban/includes/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 124

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /sban/includes/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysqli.inc.php on line 124

Fatal error: mysqli error: [2002: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known] in CONNECT(sbanuser, '****', '****', ) in /sban/includes/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 79

PS: Ubuntu 14.04, PHP 7.0.13, MySQL 5.6, Sban 1.5.4.7

Your server cannot find the hostname you provided for the MySQL database server.

This could indicate an incorrect (e.g. non-existing/invalid) hostname. You can eventually check the hostname on sites like https://www.whatsmydns.net/ - and see if the "A" records gives a proper IP address.


So well, you basically need to check your MySQL information, and if they appear to be true, you need to ask your MySQL provider for further assistance.

hznovich 11-18-2016 02:51

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by arne1288 (Post 2470948)
Your server cannot find the hostname you provided for the MySQL database server.

This could indicate an incorrect (e.g. non-existing/invalid) hostname. You can eventually check the hostname on sites like https://www.whatsmydns.net/ - and see if the "A" records gives a proper IP address.


So well, you basically need to check your MySQL information, and if they appear to be true, you need to ask your MySQL provider for further assistance.

Its connecting to localhost ))

TheSupremePatriot 11-20-2016 14:51

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Alright, I installed SourceBans++

But, I am seeing in the Admin Panel, under Version Information:
https://gyazo.com/6f52b8f5fbef3dad4b711dbf19cfa8e9.png

How do I fix that? I’ve ran the updater and this is actually the 3rd or 4th time Ive installed because of other issues interrupting the process.

Also, I do not think this is supposed to be showing.
https://gyazo.com/17fab321066e75400c46c91f0c17affb.png


I am also having a “This player has not been verified yet {something like that}” when attempting to mute/gag/kick/ban someone.

bok141 11-21-2016 08:46

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Have A Write Ban time Problem
(GMT+9 time)
South Korea Time default but
Write Ban Time - 1 Hour
(ex: player ban today 21:00 Show banlist time is 20:00 )
this is what problem?
And Have A solve way?

isikerkan 11-24-2016 21:37

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Will SoureBans++ get an update for PHP7.0?

Cooky 11-25-2016 03:58

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bok141 (Post 2471682)
Have A Write Ban time Problem
(GMT+9 time)
South Korea Time default but
Write Ban Time - 1 Hour
(ex: player ban today 21:00 Show banlist time is 20:00 )
this is what problem?
And Have A solve way?

Lol.. correct the timezone in your panel under Webpanel Settings....

r3v 11-25-2016 07:14

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooky (Post 2472538)
Lol.. correct the timezone in your panel under Webpanel Settings....

Same problem. Just GMT+2. Changing another timezones or GMT+2, didn't correct my time...

driz 11-25-2016 13:19

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by isikerkan (Post 2472478)
Will SoureBans++ get an update for PHP7.0?

i've been using it just fine with php7 for months now.. what makes you think it needs an update?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:55.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.