AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Trash (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hiring for 15days/$15. Easy tasks. (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233922)

hamza47sohail 01-22-2014 06:42

Hiring for 15days/$15. Easy tasks.

-Edit its only 3 days not 15 days- :)
Hello.
I want to hire someone that can:
Install x 10 maps (VSH)
Install x 5 bosses
Fix or debug crashing issue.

I will pay you $15.
If you manage to do this all in 1 day you will still remain in contact so i can check if the crashing has been fixed.
You will have all the access you need.
Also it is a linux server.
Add me on skype: hamza47sohail
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/_Omniscient

Chdata 01-22-2014 15:38

Re: Hiring for 15days/$15. Easy tasks.

Well, I'm willing to help you, and I'll look into bug/crashes as best I can but I can't guarantee being able to fix everything 100%.

That is, for a slightly higher price ;p (Considering everyone in this thread convinced me that $15 is too cheap sry).

hamza47sohail 01-22-2014 15:59

In a nutshell I am paying you for installing a couple of maps and bosses and fixing the crash. If you manage to fix it you aren't working for me anymore. As much as I know its not more than probably 3 hours of work. Hardly 3 hours maybe even less for some people here.

psychonic 01-23-2014 09:20

If you don't want to help the guy, don't respond, or kindly suggest that you would do it but for more $ or whatever.

I don't see why everyone feels the need to show off their childishness.

friagram 01-23-2014 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychonic (Post 2089886)
If you don't want to help the guy, don't respond, or kindly suggest that you would do it but for more $ or whatever.

Realize he edited his post a few times.
I think I remember it being something about freak fortress also partly being the problem, and one of the deleted posts was just pointing out that fixing crashing issues with that is not an "easy task"

Mathias. 01-23-2014 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychonic (Post 2089886)

We were just trying to help him out by saying he would have higher chance with more realism price (even if it is possible to get help for free). But anyway, ur the boss and we are the childs, right, so why my opinion matter?

Chdata 01-23-2014 21:52

Either way I'm helping him with his stuff now.

Though, dunno why my legitimate asking price post was deleted too. (I decided to settle for lower than $40 though because really guys it's not like this is a really hard thing to do except for maybe some of the ff2 crashing things).

napalm00 01-24-2014 05:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black-Rabbit (Post 2090158)
We were just trying to help him out by saying he would have higher chance with more realism price (even if it is possible to get help for free). But anyway, ur the boss and we are the childs, right, so why my opinion matter?

You were not. You were making fun of him because of his personal ideas (the Anonymous group) and his payment proposal. I completely agree with psychonic, it was like watching a contest for the most childish reply; if you do not agree with his request then simply move on.
Also if you want to be taken seriously please build sentences that make sense, it's annoying to try to decipher such broken English.

friagram 01-24-2014 06:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by napalm00 (Post 2090266)
Also if you want to be taken seriously please build sentences that make sense, it's annoying to try to decipher such broken English.

What fun is there in making sense?
Also,
Interior crocodile alligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

The internet is dumb,
But you see, evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

napalm00 01-24-2014 07:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by friagram (Post 2090271)
What fun is there in making sense?
Also,
Interior crocodile alligator, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

The internet is dumb,
But you see, evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

You'd expect serious and relevant replies in a forum section labelled as "SourceMod Discussion" but in your case it's true, you've never made any sense.
I've given up entirey with AM since this community is now a lot more selfish and childish, as shown by this incredibly relevant reply of yours.