AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Ultimate KillStreak Advanced (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=48622)

Ywa*NL 12-17-2006 04:12

Re: Ultimate KillStreak Advanced

Thank you _O_ .

Maybe some message/sound when you plant the bomb or defuse it.

6pack 12-17-2006 04:12

This plugin does not precache any sounds files. I use the "sv_downloadurl" method, it does not work.
I tried downloading it from my server....does not work. (yes I have the correct cvars in my server.cfg file)

I usually don't place sound files on the computer that I play on to see if it downloads and with this nothing.
Fix please

Ywa*NL 12-17-2006 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6pack (Post 416380)
This plugin does not precache any sounds files. I use the "sv_downloadurl" method, it does not work.
I tried downloading it from my server....does not work. (yes I have the correct cvars in my server.cfg file)

I usually don't place sound files on the computer that I play on to see if it downloads and with this nothing.
Fix please

Here the precache works :o .

6pack 12-17-2006 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ywa*NL (Post 416381)
Here the precache works :o .

I dont see how, the files don't download much less play at all.
I gave myself godmode to get through the steps of the sound files but nothing.

SAMURAI16 12-17-2006 04:36

lol :/ precache works i tested

Ywa*NL 12-17-2006 04:42

Oh I found a bug (It's also in "The original" Ultimate sounds plugin). When someone connects everybody else (Including himself ofcourse) sees the "Prepare to fight" hudmessage.

SAMURAI16 12-17-2006 05:05

Fixed ~ Thanks to Bo0m! for help

6pack 12-17-2006 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMURAI16 (Post 416387)
lol :/ precache works i tested

Did you fix it or did you just leave it alone and decided it worked? If you did not fix the precache then how can it work? Does anyone here have the same problem? Try putting the files on your server but not on your computer and see what happens.

Ywa*NL 12-17-2006 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6pack (Post 416395)
Try putting the files on your server but not on your computer and see what happens.

I did that and he downloaded needed files.

Edit
Got the problem (Look at it. Twice sound directory)
Code:

Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/triplekill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/multikill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/ultrakill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/killingspree_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/megakill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/holyshit_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/ludicrouskill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/rampage_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/unstoppable_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/monsterkill_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/headshot1_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/headshot2_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/knife1_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/knife2_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/firstblood1_ultimate'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/firstblood2_ultimate'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/prepare1_ultimate'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/prepare2_ultimate'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/sound/ultimate_sounds/

SAMURAI16 12-17-2006 05:40

Problems with precache fixed and also problem with prepare hud message