AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Cut The Right Wire! (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=47877)

ConnorMcLeod 11-27-2008 14:04

Re: Cut The Right Wire!

3 Attachment(s)
New version, rewritten from the scratch.
Dunno if cn ML will be ok as i can't display it on my computer.

Do you think the alltalk feature is really needed ? I personally think it is useless and that you don't have time to discuss when you have to defuse the bomb.
What do you think about adding some messages (1 or random) when the CT has chosen the wrong wire ?

Arrow 11-28-2008 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by connorr (Post 718707)
I'm not sure witch bug you are talking about, this version makes the c4 explode, so it (should) kills/damages every players that are in range, and the round finishes.

the bug i was talking about was when the USE key got disabled for the cts after a while (usually after a map change and then a couple rounds in making it that nobody could defuse the bomb.

Arrow 11-28-2008 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by connorr (Post 719169)
New version, rewritten from the scratch.
Dunno if cn ML will be ok as i can't display it on my computer.

Do you think the alltalk feature is really needed ? I personally think it is useless and that you don't have time to discuss when you have to defuse the bomb.
What do you think about adding some messages (1 or random) when the CT has chosen the wrong wire ?

I just realized that i forgot to add bot check, BOT's won't be able to defuse the bomb untill next version :)

Thanks for the re-write! I will get it running this weekend.

Arrow 12-04-2008 02:59

anyone else running this plugin?

Arrow 12-04-2008 03:17

This plugin kills you and blows up the bomb when you choose the wrong wire. Can you make it like the old one where if you guess the wrong wire only you blow up? so that way other people get a chance?

Thanks.

ConnorMcLeod 12-04-2008 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 722404)
This plugin kills you and blows up the bomb when you choose the wrong wire. Can you make it like the old one where if you guess the wrong wire only you blow up? so that way other people get a chance?

Thanks.

That's why i rewrote it, you can still use old version ;)

Arrow 12-04-2008 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by connorr (Post 722440)
That's why i rewrote it, you can still use old version ;)

the old version has a bug...After a map change and a couple rounds in, cts lose the ability to use their "use" key, making them unable to defuse....

I thought that was why you rewrote the plugin? because of the bug.

ConnorMcLeod 12-04-2008 14:15

Not at all, but if there is such a bug you should ask this plugin to be unapproved.

Arrow 12-05-2008 01:09

k, is it possible for someone to fix the other plugin or rewrite it?

I like your plugin connor, and I am running it now, but I like being able to give other people a try if someone chooses the wrong wire. That way more people get a chance to use this cool plugin.

Arrow 12-06-2008 00:52

Connor, There is a bug with your plugin. T's are allowed to choose a wire after they plant and if they choose wrong one they explode with bomb.

When you fix that can you please change it to support the other way? If not, I guess its cool, but please fix the problem that allows T's to defuse.