AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=192879)

Doc-Holiday 08-15-2012 02:25

[CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover

1 Attachment(s)
Objective Remover
Version 0.0.2

Description:
This removes the hostages, C4, bombsites and Hostage rescue points from the game. This idea from Apo was originally for ArmsRace in CS:GO since when playing on a normal de_ cs_ map it has objectives. So this was born.

Cvars:
  • None

Requirements:
  • None.

To-Do list:
  • Possibly add cvars for on the fly enabling.

Credits:
  • Apollyon - Testing and Plugin Idea.

Notes:
  • None.

Change log:

Initial Release
Added Hostage Support

Apollyon 08-16-2012 01:08

Re: [CS:GO] ArmsRace Fix

Running this on my CS:GO GunGame server and works perfect.

Castile 08-16-2012 11:44

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't - game_type 1 game_mode 0 in the command line or autoexec.cfg correct this?

Not sure if maybe I am missing something here.

Doc-Holiday 08-16-2012 17:57

If it does i havent seen anything on it. This simply removes the bombs from play do you have documentation on that i havent seen anything

Dr. McKay 08-16-2012 18:15

You might want to add the Plugin:myinfo structure to the plugin.

Castile 08-16-2012 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday (Post 1773338)
If it does i havent seen anything on it. This simply removes the bombs from play do you have documentation on that i havent seen anything

NFO provided those details. The difference between arms race and demolition is that demolition is gungame with bomb. Arms Race is just gungame.

Apollyon 08-17-2012 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castile (Post 1773635)
NFO provided those details. The difference between arms race and demolition is that demolition is gungame with bomb. Arms Race is just gungame.

But if you play Arm's Race with the classic de_ maps a player will spawn with the bomb. (at least before the latest update - I haven't been there to see if this has been fixed yet)

Doc -- Maybe you could add code to also remove the hostages and rename the plugin to something like "CS:GO Objective Removal". It could be a useful plugin for future mods.

TheAvengers2 08-17-2012 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollyon (Post 1773664)
Doc -- Maybe you could add code to also remove the hostages and rename the plugin to something like "CS:GO Objective Removal". It could be a useful plugin for future mods.

Here's one way to go about it. :?

Doc-Holiday 08-17-2012 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollyon (Post 1773664)
But if you play Arm's Race with the classic de_ maps a player will spawn with the bomb. (at least before the latest update - I haven't been there to see if this has been fixed yet)

Updated to 0.0.2.
Supports hostages also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAvengers2 (Post 1773668)
Here's one way to go about it. :?

Thanks for responding but I would appreciate if you would let me update my own plugins unless I am inactive in the thread. Thank you.

TheAvengers2 08-17-2012 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday (Post 1773804)
Thanks for responding but I would appreciate if you would let me update my own plugins unless I am inactive in the thread. Thank you.

Heh, I meant no offense, nor was I trying to hijack your thread. My apologizes if this was how it was interpreted. I've removed my modified .sp file. :|