AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S+GO] Bomb Commands (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=158359)

RedSword 06-03-2011 15:45

[CS:S+GO] Bomb Commands

4 Attachment(s)
Bomb Commands

With sm_admin menu integration
v. 2.1.0

Features (Admin Commands) :
  • Full menu integration in sm_admin menu (since 2.0). See attachment for a visual representation of it.
  • ---------------------
  • <sm_dropbomb | say !dropbomb> to drop the bomb (if anyone has it).
  • <sm_getbomb | say !getbomb> to get the bomb.
  • <sm_givebomb | say !givebomb> <#userid|name|[aimedTarget]> to give the bomb to a particular player.
  • <sm_lastbomber | say !lastbomber> Does tell the name of the last player who had the bomb. Will also tell his steam ID if he left.
  • <sm_spawnwithbomb | say !spawnwithbomb> <#userid|name|[aimedTarget]> to give the bomb to a specific terrorist at the beginning of the next round.
  • <sm_stuckbomb | say !stuckbomb> to give the bomb to the closest terrorist (useful in scenario where a dumbass throws it at an unreachable spot). Additionally, does the same thing that sm_lastbomber does.
  • <sm_spectatebomb | say !spectatebomb> to spectate the player with the bomb. This will respect mp_forcecamera behaviour (won't allow a CT to spectate the bomber if "mp_forcecamera 1", unless with a certain plugin). This was implemented because I was becoming really lazy to cycle through all players to find the bomber (in big servers that could really be a pain).
  • --------------------
  • Only 1 bomb is considered (normal game).
  • The person receiving the bomb needs to be a terrorist to work.
  • By default; the admin needs ADMIN_BAN flag.
  • Actions/Commands can (or not) be logged. New as of 1.5.

Known bugs :
  • None

CVars :
  • bombcommandsversion: Gives version -_-'
  • ----------
  • bombcommands : Is the plugin enabled ? 0 = no, 1 = yes. Def. 1.
  • ----------
  • bombcommands_verbose : Use new verbose system (show action to everyone) ? 0=No, 1=Yes. Def. 1.
  • bombcommands_log : Should the plugin log ? 0=No, 1=Yes. Def. 1.

Notes :
  • Place "bombcommands.phrases.txt" in "translations" folder.
  • Place "wpndrop-cstrike.games.txt" in "gamedata" folder (it's the same as the "Afk Bomb" plugin). Not needed anymore since 2.0.2 update.

--------------

Any suggestions/comments on the code or the plugin are welcomed and appreciated.

Credits to :
  • dalto : for his drop bomb code (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=523188)
  • AltPluzF4 : for his sig-scanning thread that made me correct dalto's drop bomb code (SDK Call with invalid parameters; http://forums.alliedmods.net/archive...p/t-78309.html)
  • AtomicStryker : For having in the past the same problem as me (wrong function signature usage via SDKCall() ) and posting for help. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=121145)
  • Dr!fter : for the second sig-function, so it can now work correctly with CSS: DM (no invalid handle). Also for his Weapon Restriction plugin where it was using a different function call (4th & 5th argument different) to make the bomb drop further.
  • psychonic and KyleS for tips/information (irc ;) ).
  • TnTSCS : for bringing me (07-11-2011)'s update signature for drop-weapon function. (for 2.0.1)
  • Dreamy : for the code allowing to directly spectate someone. (for 2.1.0).

Changelog :
  • 1.0.0 Initial release. (03-06-2011)
  • 1.1.0 Added sm_stuckbomb. (03-06-2011)
  • Re-uploaded. (changed version number to 1.1.0 IN the plugin; nothing new thought; 04-06-2011)
  • 1.2.0 Added sm_spawnwithbomb. Also highly increased verbose (so also re-download the phrases). (18-06-2011)
  • 1.3.0 Added colors to verbose. Also corrected bugs allowing to give bomb to dead terrorists :$. You've to re-download translation. (18-06-2011)
  • 1.3.1 Corrected verbose where there was two clients written. Re-download translation xD. (18-06-2011)
  • 1.4.0 Additionnal verbose added. Now saying who was the last player with the bomb when using sm_stuckbomb command. That player may have left (his name will be recorded temporarily). Re-download translation. (19-06-2011)
  • 1.4.1 Additionnal verbose added. Now saying steamID if the last player with bomb left, when using sm_stuckbomb command. Re-download translation. (19-06-2011)
  • 1.4.2 Bomb now drops further (Thanks to Sammit92 for pointing out Dr!fter plugin). (28-06-2011)
  • 1.4.3 Fixed translations code (some phrases could be in another language). Thanks to Bacardi. (07-07-2011)
  • 1.5.0 (29-07-2011)
    • Fixed "unknown command" message bug (was mainly a admin-client-sided issue). It was appearing even if the plugin properly worked.
    • The plugin can now log admin actions. Enabled by default. (CVar : bombcommands_log)
    • The plugin now uses ShowActivity2() by default (set bombcommands_verbose to 0 to keep old verbose mode). Using ShowActivity2() makes it so every players see that an admin is taking actions versus my previous one where only the affected players & admin were seeing the action. (CVar : bombcommands_verbose)
    • Since a new verbose is implemented in 1.5.0, you have to redownload translation file.
  • 2.0.0 (20-08-2011)
    • A new menu is now available directly in sm_admin menu. See attachments to have a quick idea.
    • New translation file (new phrases for menu and minor fixes; i.e. stuckbomb had 2 "[SM]" written). So redownload it.
    • Added sm_lastbomber, for admin curious to know who was the last player with the bomb, without having to actually give it to someone (sm_stuckbomb without giving bomb).
    • Some little optimisations.
  • 2.0.1 Plugin can now be late-loaded. (20-08-2011)
  • Updated wpndrop-cstrike.games.txt, since yesterday's update changed some functions' signatures. Big thanks to TnTSCS for bringing me the gamedata (didn't even have to request :o ; for 2.0.1). (08-11-2011)
  • 2.0.2 Removed dependency for wpndrop-cstrike.games.txt gamedata file. This is possible due to SM 1.4.0 built-in CSWeaponDrop gamedata under CS_DropWeapon function. This lighten the .sp and .smx a tiny bit. (23-02-2012)
  • 2.0.3 Removed a lot of useless RegAdminCmd() in the code ("sm_" is registering "!"; for both RegConsoleCmd AND RegAdminCmd also :$). Updating isn't really needed. (13-04-2012)
  • 2.1.0 (15-04-2012)
    • Made sm_lastbomber work even if the bomb is planted (can be cool to know who planted).
    • Added sm_spectatebomb to quickly spectate the bomber to avoid cycling through all players to find him. Of course this was added in the menu as well.
    • Since a new functionnality was added, you should redownload phrases (or get strange menu behaviour ;) ).
  • Reported to work in CS:GO. Thanks to Apollyon/paterinvictus. (~26-08-2012)

Todo list :
  • None at the moment. You're free to suggest things ;).

TnTSCS 06-04-2011 11:04

Re: [CS:S] Bomb Commands

thank you :)

I think I'll use this one

sinblaster 06-04-2011 18:26

cool idea red GJ!

RedSword 06-18-2011 01:50

Thanks for your comments TnTSCS & sinblaster.

EDIT I : 1.2.0 is out; see changelog.

EDIT II : 1.3.0 is out; see changelog.

EDIT III : 1.3.1 is out; see changelog.

EDIT IV : 1.4.0 is out; see changelog.

EDIT V : 1.4.1 is out; see changelog.

EDIT VI : 1.4.2 is out; see changelog.

EDIT VII : 1.4.3 is out; see changelog.

TnTSCS 07-11-2011 14:07

Re: [CS:S] Bomb Commands (Updated 07-07-2011 v1.4.3)

on production server - thanks again :)

RedSword 07-29-2011 22:57

Re: [CS:S] Bomb Commands (Updated 29-07-2011 v1.5.0)

Updated plugin : 1.5.0 is out.
  • Fixed "unknown command" message bug (was mainly a admin-client-sided issue). It was appearing even if the plugin properly worked.
  • The plugin can now log admin actions. Enabled by default. (CVar : bombcommands_log)
  • The plugin now uses ShowActivity2() by default (set bombcommands_verbose to 0 to keep old verbose mode). Using ShowActivity2() makes it so every players see that an admin is taking actions versus my previous one where only the affected players & admin were seeing the action. (CVar : bombcommands_verbose)
  • Since a new verbose is implemented in 1.5.0, you have to redownload translation file.

OMGChronic 07-30-2011 16:49

Thanks this has more commands then the previous released "suicide bombs"!

RedSword 07-30-2011 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGChronic (Post 1522077)
this has more commands then the previous released "suicide bombs"!

Of what I'm seeing of the plugin description, Suicide Bomb seems to be a whole different plugin... not sure why you compare the two :?.

Otherwise I'm glad you appreciate.

RedSword 08-20-2011 19:01

Re: [CS:S] Bomb Commands (Updated 20-08-2011 v2.0.0)

2 Attachment(s)
Major update (2.0.0) :
  • A new menu is now available directly in sm_admin menu. See attachments in the to have a quick idea.
  • New translation file (new phrases for menu and minor fixes; i.e. stuckbomb had 2 "[SM]" written). So redownload it.
  • Added sm_lastbomber, for admin curious to know who was the last player with the bomb, without having to actually give it to someone (sm_stuckbomb without giving bomb).
  • Some little optimisations.

sinblaster 08-20-2011 19:05

Re: [CS:S] Bomb Commands (Updated 20-08-2011 v2.0.0)

Thats a great advantage very cool! Thanks Red