AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Source Servers (SRCDS) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   [REQ] Servers Being Setup (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=181179)

PrO Kill3R 03-26-2012 03:27

[REQ] Servers Being Setup

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone who has experience with several kinds of servers. I'm basically wanting you to setup the server precisly looking professional with sourcebans and custom plugins for each server.

So I'm wanting a Zombie Escape, GunGame, Deathrun, Dust2, and possibly one other server.

Please contact me via steam if you're interested as there will be $ involved.

Steam: fackahh

NiceAndSimple 03-26-2012 04:41

Re: [REQ] Servers Being Setup

Do you mean scripting experience, or just basic configuration and setting up?

PrO Kill3R 03-26-2012 05:57

As in, setting up all servers professionally. From advertisments, to proffesional configs, and possibly any private plugins which I can buy that are suitable for the server!

Thanks

Snaggle 03-26-2012 08:20

A quick question and I don't mean to sound rude. But if you arn't able to setup a server then surely you'd have problems later on down the line if/when things go wrong?

PrO Kill3R 03-26-2012 09:56

I can setup various types of servers. Although I stated in my previous posts I dnt have enought time to setup my servers precisly.

Thanks

NiceAndSimple 03-26-2012 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrO Kill3R (Post 1675906)
As in, setting up all servers professionally. From advertisments, to proffesional configs, and possibly any private plugins which I can buy that are suitable for the server!

Thanks

I've got a Server that i have changed around a bit and tried a few different gametypes like: ZombieEscape, Deathrun, Bhop (with cpmod)(timer), CSSDM, ZombieRiot, GunGame

I'm also able to configure !models (sm_skinchooser) for sourcemod but all i would need is a good webhost.

I'm still unsure on how to setup a MYSQL. But a MYSQL database isnt required for the gametypes I've mentioned, they only require sqlite. :)

PS. I'm also able to setup Adverts. :wink:

I won't work with AMX!!!!!

pillepallus 03-26-2012 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceAndSimple (Post 1675986)
I won't work with AMX!!!!!

pussy xD

NiceAndSimple 03-26-2012 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillepallus (Post 1676049)
pussy xD

For these servers being setup, all of the plugins required for all the game types can be found in Sourcemod.

pillepallus 03-26-2012 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceAndSimple (Post 1676347)
For these servers being setup, all of the plugins required for all the game types can be found in Sourcemod.

affirmative. was just kidding xD

andrew13 03-31-2012 12:05

DO NOT HELP THIS GUY! HE IS SUPER SKETCHY IN TERMS OF NOT PAYING!