AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Makeing Color text in sourcemod plugin? (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=104689)

Qvintus 09-26-2009 09:25

Makeing Color text in sourcemod plugin?

Hi i'm trying to make so admins on my server types in green text with out the prefix "@" from the mani admin plugin, i was just wondering if any think its posible to code in sourcemod plugin or do i have to code it in c++ or Eventscript??

PS. i have got it to work ok not fully functionaly in Eventscript, but i would like that the first text i write aint displayed, only the green text is. :mrgreen:

please help me?

~ Qvintus

Frus 09-26-2009 10:27

Re: Makeing Color text in sourcemod plugin?

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=94187

exvel 09-26-2009 13:49

Colors Library

Jindo 09-26-2009 13:52

He specifically wants admins' names to appear green when they type. (As in normally, not with the @ symbol)

Frus 09-26-2009 18:05

Everything he needs to know was answered in my link. Both hooking commands and changing colors.

Antithasys 09-27-2009 04:49

I have made a variation of this request at least 100 times now it seems. Just a simple edit to some code and here you go.

:mrgreen:

EDIT:

See latest post.

Qvintus 09-27-2009 08:30

Woaw thx for the fast replays :) ill look into it =)

thx to Frus for the link to guide
Also thx a lot to Antithasys for the script. I will studie it and learn how you did =)

BTW: Antithasys... you plugin works fine exept that my rpg now only work so ppl have to open buy menu in RPG useing console, also it doesn't seem to only effect admins :/

Xp3r7 09-27-2009 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antithasys (Post 944756)
I have made a variation of this request at least 100 times now it seems. Just a simple edit to some code and here you go.

:mrgreen:

Maybe you should add this to your "Simple" plugin collection as it has been requested a million times.

Might cut down on the requests as it will be in the Approved plugin section.

Just a thought. :)

Antithasys 09-27-2009 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qvintus (Post 944854)
BTW: Antithasys... you plugin works fine exept that my rpg now only work so ppl have to open buy menu in RPG useing console, also it doesn't seem to only effect admins :/

Not sure what you mean here. It's not responding to the chat trigger correctly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xp3r7 (Post 944948)
Maybe you should add this to your "Simple" plugin collection as it has been requested a million times.

Might cut down on the requests as it will be in the Approved plugin section.

Just a thought. :)

Ya, I have a version built into the Donators plugin that is under development. There is always a slight variation, like admin name green, or admin chat green, or admin chat team color. I guess I could write something that did it all.

DeJaDeW 09-27-2009 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qvintus (Post 944854)
Woaw thx for the fast replays :) ill look into it =)

thx to Frus for the link to guide
Also thx a lot to Antithasys for the script. I will studie it and learn how you did =)

He means that the color is not only for admins, all players get the color too! I tested the plugin and everybodys name is the same color. :cry: