AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO] Grenade Pack 2 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=195707)

TnTSCS 09-10-2012 14:48

[CS:GO] Grenade Pack 2

3 Attachment(s)
DESCRIPTION:
Give players the ability to hold more than 3 nades. By default, CS:GO limits players to 1 of each type, with a max 3 total nades. This plugin allows you to define how many of each type you want players to be able to carry.

- Ability to set a hard number of total grenades a player can carry, regardless of type.
- Ability to set a hard number of total "types" of grenades a player can carry. Example, you allow up to 4 HE, 3 Flash-bang, 2 Decoy, 3 Smoke, and 2 Molotov/Incendiary however you set total types to 3... that means players can only carry up to the max of 3 types (whatever types they choose, but max 3 types).

This plugin is VIP equipped:
VIP players can hold more of each type of nade than regular players can, if you set it up that way in the config file. If a player has the admin flag RESERVATION "a" they will be marked as VIP for this plugin.

*** You can override the flag needed for VIP by utilizing admin_overrides.cfg and assigning whatever flag you want to "gp2_csgo_vip"

As of 0.0.1.6 I've added a debug feature for this plugin, see CVar list for options.

CVars

Change Log

REQUIREMENTS:
Sourcemod 1.5.0-dev+3756 or better
SDKHooks - Version 2.2 (or better) for CS:GO

Optional:
Updater (if you want automatic updates)

Credits:
SourceMod Team
Greyscale - for original Grenade Pack idea for CS:S

KNOWN ISSUES:
None that I found, report them as you see them.

To Do List:
+ Add option where you can define a hard set limit of nades, like 4 - players (or ViPs) can have any combination of nades, limit 4 to carry. Two CVars for this, one for regulars and another for ViPs.

INSTALLATION:
Copy the .smx to your sourcemod/plugins folder and the phrases.txt to your sourcemod/translation folder. When you run the plugin for the first time, it will auto generate a configuration file in your cfg/sourcemod folder named "plugin.GrenadePack2_csgo.cfg" - edit that to your liking then reload the plugin (or better, change the map).

The online compiler won't work, you have to download the .SMX file. This is due to custom include files (see .sp for what those are).

Updated configuration file and translation file required for 0.0.1.3

TnTSCS 09-10-2012 14:54

Re: [CS:GO] Grenade Pack 2

Reserved...

Doc-Holiday 09-10-2012 20:03

nice... so this will allow us to hold multiple grenades of each kind and if i place 0 for smoke/flash i can basically restrict them without running weapon restrict?

will be testing this soon!!!!

ltgenkd 09-10-2012 21:20

Will this work with CS:GO DM?

TnTSCS 09-10-2012 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday (Post 1796324)
nice... so this will allow us to hold multiple grenades of each kind and if i place 0 for smoke/flash i can basically restrict them without running weapon restrict?

will be testing this soon!!!!

In theory, yes :)

You can allow players (or vips) to carry 4 HEGrenades, 8 Flashbangs, 2 Decoys, 4 Incendery Grenades, 12 Smoke Grenades... or any combination you want. Players and VIPs can have different totals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltgenkd (Post 1796349)
Will this work with CS:GO DM?

Haven't tried it on DM yet - does DM allow you to buy stuff or restrict everything to the menu?

fightarena 09-13-2012 02:33

Great ! Thanks

wtfaatp 09-17-2012 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnTSCS (Post 1796153)
To Do List:
+ Add option where you can define a hard set limit of nades, like 4 - players (or ViPs) can have any combination of nades, limit 4 to carry. Two CVars for this, one for regulars and another for ViPs.

Any update on this? I would really like to limit how many total grenades they can carry.. This mod is awesome (BTW) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

TnTSCS 01-25-2013 12:30

working on finishing an update which will include this, plus a way to restrict players to a defined number of different types... player can hold 6 nades, but only 3 types.

TnTSCS 01-25-2013 20:04

Plugin Updated:

NEW as of 0.0.1.3
- Ability to set a hard number of total grenades a player can carry, regardless of type.
- Ability to set a hard number of total "types" of grenades a player can carry. Example, you allow up to 4 HE, 3 Flash-bang, 2 Decoy, 3 Smoke, and 2 Molotov/Incendiary however you set total types to 3... that means players can only carry up to the max of 3 types (whatever types they choose, but max 3 types).

Nussecke 02-03-2013 04:29

Note: You need these two includes for compiling the plugin:

Colors and Updater