AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.4) [Updated: 2021-10-06] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263735)

404UserNotFound 10-02-2015 20:38

Re: [ANY] SourceBans: Reloaded (v1.5.3, 2015-09-03)

1 Attachment(s)
Minor update, I hate to double post but this belongs in its own post. I figured out how to fix the lack of "listtable_1_permanent"/"listtable_1_banned" usage:

Skin being used in the image below is the "SourceBans UNF Gaming" skin currently being created by me, as I am trying to recreate the Flatmania theme that I purchased and have been using as a base on the main UNF Gaming site. Font being used is Ubuntu, for anyone wondering.
http://i.imgur.com/iPUpyks.png

However, the fix only shows up on index.php?p=banlist. I can't figure out how to make the color changes appear on the Dashboard ban list, though "listtable_1_unbanned" is in use on the Dashboard. I've used Text Crawler 3 to try to find any references to that class on any Dashboard related pages, to no avail. If someone knows how to make this work on the Dashboard, plz send halp my way.

But for anyone here who wants to enable the individual background coloring for Banned, Permanently Banned and Unbanned like in the image above, it's a simple code addition in one file. I've also attached a modified version of page.banlist.php with the code additions (I commented the things I added and removed, the edits start at line 444)

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, the same edits can be made on the stock version of SourceBans (1.4.11 for example), but I think you'd have to manually add in CSS for the "banned"/"permanent" background coloring as I'm unsure whether SB 1.4.11 had "listtable_1_banned"/"listtable_1_permanent" CSS variables...

DIY instructions inside!

Enjoy and keep in mind that I am by no means an expert at the code used for SourceBans or how any part of SourceBans works. This is just a result of me reading things very carefully, then moving things around until everything worked. In total, this took me about an hour and a half of purely dicking around in WinSCP's editor, moving stuff around and refreshing my browser.

(also god dammit, i'm getting that "Error connecting" shit on all 3 of my servers. i don't think I changed any code in any files that would have caused sourcebans to stop communicating with my servers, and they are still up and running sourcebans....so what the heck happened?)

ZASTRELIS 10-03-2015 02:08

This system works fine only for one user, for global administrator or for more admins only in game mode, without web access. Why? Today I have been found that new admins have all access mode on the all servers in list. Grouping doesn't works correct. Please check it and fix this problem. Version 1.5.3 downloaded from git about two or three mounth ago.

P.S. I've created at 1st: server group "NEW_SRV_GRP", than I created "NEW_SERVER" and added him to "NEW_SRV_GRP". After this I created new "WEB_ACCESS_GRUP" and "SERVER_ACCES_GRP" groups. Then created new "USER". Afer I added new "USER" to the new "WEB" and "SERVER" groups and gived to him server access. Later I found that user has web acces to the all server in web panel. Then.. He can't create new admins for his group, only global access given.. so.. this's not correct. You must build normal group system.

P.S.S. Web interface gets uncorrect players' ip adress

404UserNotFound 10-04-2015 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZASTRELIS (Post 2349179)
This system works fine only for one user, for global administrator or for more admins only in game mode, without web access. Why? Today I have been found that new admins have all access mode on the all servers in list. Grouping doesn't works correct. Please check it and fix this problem. Version 1.5.3 downloaded from git about two or three mounth ago.

P.S. I've created at 1st: server group "NEW_SRV_GRP", than I created "NEW_SERVER" and added him to "NEW_SRV_GRP". After this I created new "WEB_ACCESS_GRUP" and "SERVER_ACCES_GRP" groups. Then created new "USER". Afer I added new "USER" to the new "WEB" and "SERVER" groups and gived to him server access. Later I found that user has web acces to the all server in web panel. Then.. He can't create new admins for his group, only global access given.. so.. this's not correct. You must build normal group system.

And here I was going to migrate my admins from admins_simple over to SourceBans. Well actually, all admins in my group have admin powers on all the servers, so this isn't a problem for me.

The incorrect IP address logging is though, if the issue is true.

Sarabveer 10-06-2015 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrandnewday (Post 2349110)
Minor update, I hate to double post but this belongs in its own post. I figured out how to fix the lack of "listtable_1_permanent"/"listtable_1_banned" usage:

Skin being used in the image below is the "SourceBans UNF Gaming" skin currently being created by me, as I am trying to recreate the Flatmania theme that I purchased and have been using as a base on the main UNF Gaming site. Font being used is Ubuntu, for anyone wondering.
http://i.imgur.com/iPUpyks.png

However, the fix only shows up on index.php?p=banlist. I can't figure out how to make the color changes appear on the Dashboard ban list, though "listtable_1_unbanned" is in use on the Dashboard. I've used Text Crawler 3 to try to find any references to that class on any Dashboard related pages, to no avail. If someone knows how to make this work on the Dashboard, plz send halp my way.

But for anyone here who wants to enable the individual background coloring for Banned, Permanently Banned and Unbanned like in the image above, it's a simple code addition in one file. I've also attached a modified version of page.banlist.php with the code additions (I commented the things I added and removed, the edits start at line 444)

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, the same edits can be made on the stock version of SourceBans (1.4.11 for example), but I think you'd have to manually add in CSS for the "banned"/"permanent" background coloring as I'm unsure whether SB 1.4.11 had "listtable_1_banned"/"listtable_1_permanent" CSS variables...

Added to Main Repo....

https://github.com/Sarabveer/SourceB...6f82afd035e7b9

Sarabveer 10-06-2015 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZASTRELIS (Post 2349179)

Are you sure you have the stable plugin, or the dev plugin.

You be suprised to know if your issues are fixed with using the stable release.

Thats what you get when you use dev, its not stable :P :3 :bee:

404UserNotFound 10-06-2015 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarabveer (Post 2350514)

Ooh fancy! I still don't know how to make the colors show up on the Dashboard. The coding for the Dashboard ban list is very different from the Ban List page's coding.

Also, I made a modification of basechat.smx and created a new plugin containing a new "sm_sbsay" command specifically for sending messages to users from the SourceBans webpanel. The sm_sbsay command is restricted to ADMFLAG_ROOT by default to prevent any old user from using it.

Ingame when you receive a message from the SB webpanel using my sourcebans_sbchat plugin (which I haven't released yet), it shows up as "(Private to <user>) (SourceBans): <message>" instead of "(Private to <user>) (CONSOLE): <message>"

Of course, I haven't actually tested the plugin yet, and it does require a minor modification to /includes/sb-callback.php. Once I test the plugin and confirm it works as intended via the SourceBans webpanel, I'll upload it. Why did I make it? Personal preference and I wanted to separate psay messages from console and SourceBans web panel.

If I figure out how to be smart enough to do this, I want to try adding in like, a custom sm_say thing for SourceBans and a menu option somewhere to send a chat-wide message that says "SOURCEBANS: <message>" (I forget if sm_say puts parenthesis around "CONSOLE" or not, I'll have to look into that). Again, personal preference and I realize the built-in RCON panel can accomplish the same thing.

RzGaming 10-09-2015 02:13

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]

hello for some reason sb_admins.cfg sb_admins_group.cfg doenst override even if mysql and database.cfg all stuff is added for some reason it doenst work in left 4 dead 2

AeroAcrobat 10-09-2015 12:34

Always wondered why the hover function was removed:
http://i.imgur.com/6NrRLHN.png

Would be nice if you could bring it back. It's such a nice feature to have.

ZASTRELIS 10-10-2015 08:16

1 Attachment(s)
Somebody know how I can fix this?

Sarabveer 10-10-2015 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeroAcrobat (Post 2351286)
Always wondered why the hover function was removed:
http://i.imgur.com/6NrRLHN.png

Would be nice if you could bring it back. It's such a nice feature to have.

It's there????
http://puu.sh/kFwLR/b105f8c6f0.png