AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Biohazard v2.00 Beta 3b (Zombie Mod) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=68523)

xbatista 05-27-2008 07:11

Re: Biohazard v1.93 (Zombie Mod)

Hello-world i have idea i have this problem too,just go to biohazard.cfg in scripting folder and change zombie mdl to gonome
new g_zombie_model[] = "models/player/gonome/gonome.mdl"

And in bio_random_models sma file:
new g_zombie_models[][] =
{
"models/player/gonome/gonome.mdl",

In the bio_random_models sma first zombie must be gonome like in biohazard.cfg ...............

AND i guess you know when changiNG biohazard.CFG you must compile biohazard.sma per new ,when compile put to plugins folder.......... :D Understood? :D

Hello-World 05-27-2008 08:27

ok , I will test it later , anyway , do you knnow how to disable the zombie buyzone ( Not Surviror) ? , beacause they keep buying bazooka and crashed my server :|

xbatista 05-27-2008 08:47

i don't know this :cry: i'm not scripter :)

Fry! 05-27-2008 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hello-World (Post 630691)
ok , I will test it later , anyway , do you knnow how to disable the zombie buyzone ( Not Surviror) ? , beacause they keep buying bazooka and crashed my server :|

Then don't use bazooka anymore because they still will buy bazooka and your server will crash again .

xbatista 05-27-2008 13:21

sorry,i can ask? when i going to User CP and i saw green card what is it means? :D

dstopgunner 05-27-2008 21:41

Hey anyone out there knows how to change first zombie's model?
can anyone make simple plugin for it?
I dont have any idea which part of sma shows this If someone knows pls point out which line :] ?

xbatista 05-28-2008 01:27

go to BIOHAZARD.CFG in scripting folder and change this line :
new g_zombie_model[] = "models/player/gonome/gonome.mdl"
Than go to BIO_RANDOM_MODELS.sma and edit this line(first line of the zombies change model)! :) :

new g_zombie_models[][] =
{
"models/player/gonome/gonome.mdl"

And than copmile BIOHAZARD.SMA ,when compiled put this into plugins folder...........

Tsotsi 05-28-2008 07:38

hy again. does anybody get to work minions? with 32 players i want 2 or 3 zombie to be infected in the beginning of the round. i know that somebody says that minions it's not working but i hope someone manage to get it work.

[E]c 05-28-2008 08:22

Set bh_minions_max for the minions you want
Set bh_minions_min for minimum players in serve need to active plugins

Arek_17 05-28-2008 09:38

Hi I'm from Spain so my english is not very good but I'll try that u can understand me.
I have a question, whats the comand that I need to use for knock the zombies when I attack they with the arms? When I atack a zombie they can move normally, I want that they become shocked. Sry if u dont understand me :oops: I need know this. Thanks