AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Zombie:Reloaded (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 4-Jul-2022) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=277597)

paulo_crash 12-10-2020 09:58

Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 1-Feb-2020)

Doubt, zombie skins are already in the correct files?

I downloaded it, sent all Materials & Models, but when I turn Zombie it doesn't have skins or zombie hands.

If I put it in third person it shows a giant RED ERROR, even though I have all the files.

pedrotski 12-11-2020 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitrii.S (Post 2726489)
Hello everybody!
Only I have problem with the mod ZR?
The latest version of ZR (3.4.2 Franug edition) and SM is installed. I have a problem with classes, when a person is infected, sometimes the skin of a person remains, and he is in the zombie team, but people cant shoot at him, because he has a human skin.
I know zrlassfix should be fix this problem, but I install new version of plugin (3.1) and my server crashes every 30 minutes, then I tried to install the old version of zrclassfix (2.1), but with the old version there is another problem, skins are not saved, sometimes it are reset, vip skins are issued to players who do not have a flag for this skin.

I ask for help...

Also having this exact issue tonight. Also health is stock human health.

pedrotski 12-13-2020 07:54

removed

Levchik97 12-28-2020 17:22

@Franc1sco
Good time of day.
I have such a problem.
The server starts to slow down terribly, lag.
When a large number of people or zombies die when they die, for example from using " matter” or from dying from a map. With the death and rebirth of terrible lag and hangs. Occurs when 40+ people are online.
I apologize for my English.
Thanks.

Remy611 12-31-2020 13:54

Hi, I have an issue with the plugin. The issue is that sometimes when a player is infected, it becomes a human class (in my case, normal human because that is the only class I set for human). This happens when a person becomes the last one to become a zombie (in the next round, the person's zombie class is set as human class). Can I get some help with this?

Franc1sco 12-31-2020 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levchik97 (Post 2730494)
@Franc1sco
Good time of day.
I have such a problem.
The server starts to slow down terribly, lag.
When a large number of people or zombies die when they die, for example from using " matter” or from dying from a map. With the death and rebirth of terrible lag and hangs. Occurs when 40+ people are online.
I apologize for my English.
Thanks.

Try using this (i added support in the new zr version) and set the correct rates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy611 (Post 2730821)
Hi, I have an issue with the plugin. The issue is that sometimes when a player is infected, it becomes a human class (in my case, normal human because that is the only class I set for human). This happens when a person becomes the last one to become a zombie (in the next round, the person's zombie class is set as human class). Can I get some help with this?

Use the classfix plugin in the repository.

New version 3.5

-Added support for Hitbox Changer extension.

Remy611 01-01-2021 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayrton09_arg (Post 2725742)
its fixed when i started to put my custom models, seems like original files are bug or something in the playerclasses.txt (csgo game)

btw there is a way to fix the zombie classes on infect i tried the zrclassfix but is not fixing the problem :(

Hi are able to fix this problem? I've tried using zrclassfix too but the issue still persists.

Remy611 01-03-2021 07:06

Hi Francisco, I've used the zr_classfix plugin but the problem still persists :/

Franc1sco 01-15-2021 10:43

Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 15-Jan-2021)

Version 3.5.1

-Fixed a problem to make extension hitboxchanger optional.

Franc1sco 01-24-2021 20:59

Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 15-Jan-2021)

Forgot to mention:

-Fixed a log error on classfix plugin and some other improvements.
-Fixes on russian translation (thanks to Blueberryy).