AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Invisible Spectator (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=63121)

ConnorMcLeod 11-12-2007 09:00

Invisible Spectator

2 Attachment(s)
Invisible Spectator

.: Description :.

This plugin let admins with ADMIN_RCON access be spectators but still appears in a team.
It can be usefull to spectate potential cheaters.

Cheaters pay attention to spectators, so keep in mind that the more players will be on your server, the more difficult it will be to see you are not really alive.
Also note that too many 'invisible spectators' at the same time will easily be detected, and that 'invisible spectators' are counted as dead players (cvar amx_inv_dead_percent).

.: Commands :.

• amx_spectate
    Type this command once you are dead or specator, you won't appear in spectators list.
    Type the same command or join a team to disable your "invisibility"

.: Cvars :.

• amx_inv_dead_percent < value >
    When value% of total players are dead, "invisible spectators" appear to be dead.

.: Modules :.

Fakemeta

.: Changelog :.

v0.2 (14/11/2007)
- added amx_inv_dead_percent cvar

RaYden 11-12-2007 09:43

Re: Invisible Spectator

SWEAT :D why didn't I think of this

GJ man

Later on I'm going to try this out with admin_freelook and see if there are any incomparability issues

ConnorMcLeod 11-12-2007 09:49

Notice i've added a security just after you DLed it.
You shouldn't have issues with admin free look, but should have issues with this plugin as i haven't fully test it yet.

RaYden 11-12-2007 09:54

Yes I just dl the new version ... workz grate no probz with admin_freelook
Nice release

ABC3Q 11-12-2007 10:35

Wasn't there something like this already.

C00ller 11-12-2007 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABC3Q (Post 552035)
Wasn't there something like this already.

it was! right here

RaYden 11-12-2007 12:32

Yes actualy :D its allmost the same thing ... connorr can u update the code so that after one wrights amx_spectate they spectate and no longer join the fight ... something like after first blood or something close to that, there admin status also reads DEAD so ppl wont notice them not playing and at round start the status doZn show up as dead

ConnorMcLeod 11-12-2007 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaYden (Post 552073)
Yes actualy :D its allmost the same thing ...

Actually not.

Quote:

connorr can u update the code so that after one wrights amx_spectate they spectate and no longer join the fight

It's already like that, all you have to do is to type the command once you are dead.

Quote:

something like after first blood or something close to that, there admin status also reads DEAD so ppl wont notice them not playing

Yeah i can do that, actually the status is only DEAD at roundend.

Quote:

at round start the status doZn show up as dead

It's already like that, at new round, DEAD status is removed.

[DeathTV] Sid 6.7 11-12-2007 17:03

nvm

RaYden 11-12-2007 19:05

Quote:

connorr can u update the code so that after one wrights amx_spectate they spectate and no longer join the fight
hmm interesting :D I didn't tested this :> sorry, after the round was over I was transfered back to the team so I made that misjudgment
Gota test it more intensively and if u decide to apply:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaYden http://forums.alliedmods.net/images/...s/viewpost.gif
something like after first blood or something close to that, there admin status also reads DEAD so ppl wont notice them not playing
Pls consider a revert command :P like amx_unspectate ( stops spectator procedure and next round u revert to team and play )

Nice plugin ... I totally support this idea :)