AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Heroes (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Hero: Deagle Assassin (Fr33m@n / Jelle) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=119724)

Jelle 02-24-2010 13:32

Hero: Deagle Assassin (Fr33m@n / Jelle)

2 Attachment(s)
Deagle Assassin

Description
Get a nice new deagle with scope

Cvars:
Code:

//Deagle assassin
dassassin_level 7
dassassin_health 175
dassassin_armor 175
dassassin_grav 0.3
dassassin_mult 3

When you have deagle out, use attack2 (default mouse2 (right click)) to zoom aug style!

kanatzu 02-24-2010 13:56

Re: Hero: Deagle Assassin (Fr33m@n / Jelle)

Oh finaly you put it out public!

I enjoyed it very much on #3 server. I maby should add this to #1 :D

Anyway, 5/5 stars! Original idea!

Jelle 02-24-2010 14:03

Yeah well.. I got a bit bored so I made a zip with the model and edited a bit in the code so I could post it.

vittu 02-24-2010 20:41

This has basically been done before, not exactly the same which is why I'll let it slide. Though I am moving it to the Unapproved for basically being a generator type hero (models/hp/ap/grav/mult). I would have actually preferred this to have been without all that generic stuff that everyone seems to add in hp/ap/grav and to have an actual hero/character name over something as generic as Deagle Assassin (though I realize something like this would be hard to find it to relate to a character).

Jelle 02-25-2010 06:33

The fist name was Deagle Sniper. But that really sounded bad. So I changed the name of it.

The basic stuff I only added for my own server since I needed that for the specific level I have the hero set to.

Anyway. I know this is a basic hero with just a scope added, witch has already been done before. But not only with a single weapon.

Anyway. I just wanted to share this for people who cannot make this themselves, since, again, this has not been done before.

Thank you for looking at it.

kanatzu 02-25-2010 17:58

How could this be unapproved? :(

vittu 02-25-2010 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanatzu (Post 1100326)
How could this be unapproved? :(

Could you please stop using bold in every post you make.

kanatzu 02-26-2010 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by vittu (Post 1100408)
Could you please stop using bold in every post you make.

But Vittu..... i like bold, clean and you know... Readable. But okay, i dident knew it annoyed people xD You're the first to complain :grrr:

Jelle 02-26-2010 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by vittu (Post 1099366)
This has basically been done before, not exactly the same which is why I'll let it slide. Though I am moving it to the Unapproved for basically being a generator type hero (models/hp/ap/grav/mult). I would have actually preferred this to have been without all that generic stuff that everyone seems to add in hp/ap/grav and to have an actual hero/character name over something as generic as Deagle Assassin (though I realize something like this would be hard to find it to relate to a character).

BTW... This is why it is unapproved. And I kinda agree. I am just glad that he chose not to trash it.

The Art of War 02-27-2010 08:23

So vittu, to approve a hero, not only the coding is accounted for? Like you have to have a screen model for it, a background history etc. Is it okey to take stuff from Warcraft 3 to sh?