AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO] Zeus Round (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=188807)

TnTSCS 06-30-2012 14:52

[CS:GO] Zeus Round

3 Attachment(s)
DESCRIPTION:
GameType should be Casual
This plugin allows server admins to set the next round to be a Zeus (taser) round. At the end of the round prior to the zeus round, all alive player's weapons will be remembered so they will get them back at the conclusion of the zeus round.

During the Zeus Round, players cannot buy any weapons. They will be given a knife and a zeus. If they get a frag with the zeus, they will get another zeus. If they fire the zeus and miss, they'll have only their knife to try and get a kill. If they get a knife kill, they'll get a zeus.

At the start of the round after the Zeus Round, they'll get their weapons back if they had any from the round before the zeus round. Their money will also be reset back to what it was prior to the Zeus Round (if you set the plugin to do that with the CVar sm_zeusround_savemoney which was introduced in 0.0.1.3).

This plugin was a request from here.

CVars

Admin Commands

REQUIREMENTS:
SDKHooks - Version 2.2 (or better) for CS:GO
Updater - optional

Compiling Required Includes:
cstrike
sdkhooks
colors
updater
autoexecconfig (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=204254)

NOTES:
If, on the round prior to the Zeus round a player takes control of a bot and survives, the weapons that bot had will be saved as the weapons to give the player on the round after the zeus round. If this is an issue, I'll put in code to keep this from happening. FIXED as of 0.0.1.1

KNOWN ISSUES
If you start the Zeus Round during the warmup round, the round after the warmup will not be a Zeus Round - I'll continue to work on a solution for this.

For Zeus Last Round, you must have mp_timelimit 0, mp_fraglimit 0, mp_match_can_clinch 0 in order for the last round CVar to make the last round a zeus round automagically.

To Do List:
Requested to add removal of hostages - added in 0.0.1.3

Change Log

INSTALLATION:
Copy the zeusround.smx file to your addons/sourcemod/plugins folder and the zeusround.phrases.txt translation file to your addons/sourcemod/translations folder.

You'll have to download the .smx attached file because the online compiler won't work due to the includes.

The first time you run the plugin, it will create its config file in your cfg/sourcemod folder.

Upgrading?
If you're manually upgrading, make sure you grab a fresh copy of the translation file because as of 0.0.1.8 it was updated. If you use Updater, then it will automatically be updated.

Updated translation file as of 0.0.1.8
New CVar as of 0.0.2.0

TnTSCS 06-30-2012 16:36

Re: [CS:GO] Zeus Round

RESERVED

I'm going to update the plugin to use an array instead of multiple client variable to store the player's weapons... but the method it's using now is just fine I think.

...:: Interim Version ::...
Until I fully test the updated version, here is a DL link for it.
ZeusRound v0.0.2.9

thesoilmoose 06-30-2012 18:41

it works GREAT man!! Your awesome! thanks so much!!! One request and one fix though if your motivated, if there could be a toggle option also (so you can choose a single round sm_zeusround and a toggle mode sm_zeusroundtoggle, that would toggle the zuesrounds continually until you toggle it off, then the next round after it toggles off will be a normal round.

As for the fix, if you run more then 1 zues round in a row, it forgets the weapon it is supposed to give you back! other then that, it works flawlessly! I like that you cant plant the bomb too!

TnTSCS 07-01-2012 00:56

Plugin Updated

* Bug fix for when during Zeus round and a player took control of a bot and survived.
* Bug fix for having multiple Zeus Rounds in a row - now it won't forget the weapons you're supposed to get
+ Added argument to admin command to determine the number of Zeus Rounds to have.
+ Added more phrases to the translation file.

Upgrading?
If you're manually upgrading, make sure you grab a fresh copy of the translation file because it was updated. If you use Updater, then it will automatically be updated.

...:: TnT Edit ::...
I just realized I misread your feature request... I put in a variable for allowing more than 1 zeus round at a time and you wanted a toggle command where, once executed, all rounds would be zeus rounds and you would have to manually tell it to stop... I'll put that in tomorrow.

thesoilmoose 07-01-2012 01:35

updated with new plugin, and all files updated, still says version 1, and no other changes work for me.

When we input sm_zeusround 2 it does say that in the message that there will be 2 rounds, but it only works for one round. then returns to normal.

thesoilmoose 07-01-2012 11:31

and I am seeing that manytimes gun models dissappear from players screen during and after zeus rounds, not all the time, but sometimes (which I dont think is a big deal but thats just me)

TnTSCS 07-01-2012 11:36

on round end, before each zeus round, players are stripped down to only a knife. is that what you're talking about?

I'll try the plugin with 2 rounds... I tried it always with 3 or 1

thesoilmoose 07-01-2012 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnTSCS (Post 1740435)
on round end, before each zeus round, players are stripped down to only a knife. is that what you're talking about?

I'll try the plugin with 2 rounds... I tried it always with 3 or 1

no, in the middle of the round, gun model actually dissapears. not sure how to recreate it for you so you can see. but after a round or two, it rights itself.

TnTSCS 07-01-2012 11:42

okay - I'll optimize this plugin and unhook the sdkhook on players when not on a zeus round. That's what you're talking about, right... the gun models disappear while NOT in a zeus round

thesoilmoose 07-01-2012 11:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnTSCS (Post 1740442)
okay - I'll optimize this plugin and unhook the sdkhook on players when not on a zeus round. That's what you're talking about, right... the gun models disappear while NOT in a zeus round

the models vanish after yes, but sometimes during also.