AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.4) [Updated: 2021-10-06] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263735)

8guawong 09-12-2016 04:04

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]

does the webpage part of sourceban take up alot of resources?
i'm using godaddy's shared hosting and after clicking a few times to check out why individual players were banned i can't connect to the website anymore...

Cooky 09-12-2016 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8guawong (Post 2453249)
does the webpage part of sourceban take up alot of resources?
i'm using godaddy's shared hosting and after clicking a few times to check out why individual players were banned i can't connect to the website anymore...

I had some problems with the virtual memory. Upgraded my webhosting.

utaker 09-12-2016 07:27

issue:
i've 3 groups css, csgo, tf2, admins and dont want admisn of eachother to mess with other type groups
in game server everythign works fine and css admins can not mess in csgo servers
but if same css admisn login from web interface, they can kick ban etc from web, this is an issue as i never game them access to other groups so web interface isnt restricting them on 1.5.4.7 version

Schpraaankiii 09-14-2016 13:36

Is there a current issue with the upload features (Upload Demo, Upload Map Image, Etc..).
Whenever I use these features (press the buttons) I get a blank page, no error output, blank sourcecode in browser. It seams like the issue occurs directly after the init.php have been included (See sourcebans/pages/admin.uploaddemo.php). Anyone have any ideas on how to fix? Running latest dev build.

Another issue is that the adminpanel -> Settings does not fetch the current settings from the DB. At least not the checkboxes. The values are updated in the DB but if I want to change something later I must re-check the boxes that I checked before otherwise it will replace current value with "0". To sum it for you, the checkboxes are not checked by default even if the DB value is "1".

Addicted. 09-14-2016 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schpraaankiii (Post 2453960)
Is there a current issue with the upload features (Upload Demo, Upload Map Image, Etc..).
Whenever I use these features (press the buttons) I get a blank page, no error output, blank sourcecode in browser. It seams like the issue occurs directly after the init.php have been included (See sourcebans/pages/admin.uploaddemo.php). Anyone have any ideas on how to fix? Running latest dev build.

Another issue is that the adminpanel -> Settings does not fetch the current settings from the DB. At least not the checkboxes. The values are updated in the DB but if I want to change something later I must re-check the boxes that I checked before otherwise it will replace current value with "0". To sum it for you, the checkboxes are not checked by default even if the DB value is "1".

Demos work fine for me on the latest version.

lovebot 09-16-2016 15:25

Hi, is the group banning feature a bit buggy?

Because I'm using it now and yes, it's working great for smaller groups (up to 400 members) but when it comes to bigger groups (1k members +) it just stops at a certain point.

PHP execution time is set on 900, memory limit on 128M - so this should not be the problem.

I'm trying to ban this whole group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/aimerware

BTW: Big thanks to Sarabveer & co. for the useful enhancement of Sourcebans. Great work!

weeeishy 09-16-2016 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovebot (Post 2454475)
Hi, is the group banning feature a bit buggy?

Because I'm using it now and yes, it's working great for smaller groups (up to 400 members) but when it comes to bigger groups (1k members +) it just stops at a certain point.

PHP execution time is set on 900, memory limit on 128M - so this should not be the problem.

I'm trying to ban this whole group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/aimerware

I guess not. It's working absolutely fine here. More than 2k bans and still going.

lovebot 09-17-2016 09:22

That's strange. I had second thoughts about it - still without a clue what the problem could be.
I remember, I had this problem already half a year ago, which was the last time I've hosted gaming servers.
Now I have a new dedicated server, using a new Sourcebans version - started from zero.

Also some characters will not be properly applied to the database when the suspect was banned by the group ban script.

When I'm banning them manually it works.

Edit: Could it be a problem related with Cloudflare? I'll test it later.
Edit2: Ok, I think since I've changed from PHP 5 to 7 it's working for me too. Not everytime, but sometimes. :stupid:

JackHammer20 09-20-2016 17:39

I'm still having issues with SourceSleuth, does no one else?

sneaK 09-20-2016 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackHammer20 (Post 2455581)
I'm still having issues with SourceSleuth, does no one else?

Same here. 3 day bans turn into 360 month bans on alts, specifically is the issue I'm having.