AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Coding MM:S Plugins & SM Extensions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Extension Compilation (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=327580)

Spirit_12 09-27-2020 10:06

Extension Compilation

I for the life of me can't figure out what library I'm missing that's causing this issue. Can someone help me here?

PHP Code:

/home/user/alliedmodders/hl2sdk-l4d2/public/tier1/utlmemory.hIn member function ‘void CUtlMemory<TI>::Swap(CUtlMemory<TI>&):
/
home/user/alliedmodders/hl2sdk-l4d2/public/tier1/utlmemory.h:330:2errorthere are no arguments to ‘V_swap’ that depend on a template parameterso a declaration of ‘V_swap’ must be available [-fpermissive]

V_swapm_nGrowSizemem.m_nGrowSize ); 

Also Jit include issues.

PHP Code:

/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.hAt global scope:
/
home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:54:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_EAX      0;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:55:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_ECX      1;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:56:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_EDX      2;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:57:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_EBX      3;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:58:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_ESP      4;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:59:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_SIB      4;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:60:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_NOIDX    4;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:61:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_IMM_BASE 5;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:62:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_EBP      5;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:63:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_ESI      6;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~

u_int8_t
/home/user/alliedmodders/sourcemod/public/jit/x86/x86_macros.h:64:7error‘jit_uint8_t’ does not name a typedid you mean ‘u_int8_t’?
 const 
jit_uint8_t kREG_EDI      7;
       ^~~~~~~~~~~ 

MAGNAT2645 09-27-2020 10:38

Re: Extension Compilation

Wrong forum.
(Also sorry, i can't help you with compilation.)

Spirit_12 09-27-2020 10:46

I was thinking of posting it under extensions, but most of the stuff there was for released. I don't mind this moved there, if you feel that's a better place for this thread.

asherkin 10-07-2020 04:08

Make sure you’re using clang to build and that all your repositories are up to date and submodules in sync.