AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=298770)

szogun 06-23-2017 03:21

Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgns (Post 2530821)
hmm i replicated this issue by giving myself a taser and then removing my knife, or removing everything, taking zeus first then the knife (or without having any knife). was that the case with you too? ill fix this shortly

I do not understand, you can describe more what you mean

SpicyGamers 06-23-2017 03:41

Good Job :D

KnoXviLLe 06-23-2017 07:08

Thanks for share hades script.

kgns 06-23-2017 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnoXviLLe (Post 2530924)
Thanks for share hades script.

are you referring to http://hadesownage.com/plugin/11 ? i didnt understand what you meant by hades script at first, then a friend of mine figured it out.

if you think this is hades' plugin, make sure to notify him about this and let him check if that is the case (which is not). otherwise do not accuse people for things you have no idea of like a little piece of shit. thanks

Sw33T3R 06-23-2017 14:49

I love u man, how i can configure db?

SpicyGamers 06-23-2017 15:26

:3

I have a suggestion for the plugin, why not enter in the menu of !ws, a group to choose all the skins of the game.

kgns 06-23-2017 19:36

v1.0.2 released, check the changelog on first post.

IMPORTANT: if you were using MySQL and want to upgrade to v1.0.2, you will have to edit cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file, and change "sm_weapons_db_connection" cvar from "storage-local" to "weapons" or whatever name you have in your addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file for MySQL connection details

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyGamers (Post 2531101)
:3

I have a suggestion for the plugin, why not enter in the menu of !ws, a group to choose all the skins of the game.

i have no idea what you tried to say

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sw33T3R (Post 2531090)
I love u man, how i can configure db?

what do you mean by configure?

SpicyGamers 06-24-2017 02:52

My suggestion is to put a category in the menu of the ws, you can choose any skin in the game and not be solely the skins in the weapons we choose. For example, I choose a "karambit ", and you can choose it for example the skin "howl" the M4A4. It's like a menu of all the skins.

(sorry for my english xD)

kgns 06-24-2017 03:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyGamers (Post 2531253)
My suggestion is to put a category in the menu of the ws, you can choose any skin in the game and not be solely the skins in the weapons we choose. For example, I choose a "karambit ", and you can choose it for example the skin "howl" the M4A4. It's like a menu of all the skins.

(sorry for my english xD)

now i understood what you wanted to say, but no i dont like that idea, i like how every weapon only contains skins made for them.

but all in all this can be configured with the .cfg files, you can do what you want by editing/modifying them yourself if you want

kgns 06-24-2017 05:51

there was a problem with the database connection cvar handling, it was not using the one you changed in the cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg files, so if you wanted to use a MySQL connection, it would default to SQLite one. that was fixed in 1.0.3, first post updated. let me know if it works without problems