AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=298770)

kgns 11-19-2019 04:05

Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane1390 (Post 2673443)
I had the same issue, though it was resolved with a map change.

sm_reload_translations

------------------------------------

wait for an actual release for these kind of updates where new knives/weapons are added. if you use some random people's versions, and that version didn't handle the database correctly, you might have your database broken and have to reset it losing your players' skin preferences

einsfuhrer 11-19-2019 06:11

Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name

Update plugin to new version!

kgns 11-19-2019 06:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by einsfuhrer (Post 2673467)
Update plugin to new version!

come again?

bs7gv 11-19-2019 06:55

New version? :D

Trsak 11-19-2019 07:22

Guys, what's wrong with you? He made that plugin free for you and you ask for a new version like if he was some kind of a slave.

He said there will be an official release with new skins, just wait for it.

bs7gv 11-19-2019 07:29

Is more of a question, i didn't see he wrote there will be a new release so thats why im asking lmao

Prof.Dr.Harry 11-19-2019 11:21

hyped for the update m8 :) thanks alot for ur work

asdfxD 11-19-2019 13:07

I use Shanes weapons version but new knive paints won't be saved in mysql, all others are working and saving.

Prof.Dr.Harry 11-19-2019 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdfxD (Post 2673545)
I use Shanes weapons version but new knive paints won't be saved in mysql, all others are working and saving.

i will still use this plugin (database to big for convert)

starcs 11-19-2019 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdfxD (Post 2673545)

same here.