AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=259348)

bogdan_galan 03-05-2015 16:16

[REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO

It seems like this was never going to happen. The developer (Drixevel) decided that he shouldn`t bother and just take the money. But life happens and some people happens too.

Edit: A forum member will start working soon on Superhero Mod for CS:GO. As the mod is big it will take some time to be finished.
Now I`m just curious how many people that visit this thread whants to see the mod released for CS:GO.
I have started a poll so please, if you visit this thread don`t hesitate to vote.
---

I will pay the one who wants to port the Superhero Mod to CS:GO. If there`s anyone interested pls reply or pm me.
Thank you!

Drixevel 03-05-2015 16:19

Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO

PM'd you.

Chokitu 03-07-2015 12:33

add me in skype chokitu3

Lawl 03-22-2015 03:53

Made an account just to say yes. I played the shit out of Superhero Mod in CS 1.6 and I've been wanting to play it so bad in CS:GO lol.

lugah 03-23-2015 13:28

I've been searching without result too, so yes i would love if this was made!

Chesterfield 03-23-2015 14:02

Yes, please, yes !

Franc1sco 03-24-2015 02:22

If the plugin is modular (like war3source) maybe I could help with some superhero (subplugin).

But... superhero models will be needed, right? you have all the models?

Drixevel 03-24-2015 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franc1sco (Post 2277403)
If the plugin is modular (like war3source) maybe I could help with some superhero (subplugin).

But... superhero models will be needed, right? you have all the models?

I don't think the original mod had models. You would have to ask the commissioner, He's already commissioned me to work on it.

Franc1sco 03-24-2015 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf (Post 2277406)
I don't think the original mod had models. You would have to ask the commissioner, He's already commissioned me to work on it.

No models, ok.

There are more people working on this? Already has been thought of as making the plugin (modular, api, configuration files, cvars)? the plugin has been started to make?

Drixevel 03-24-2015 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franc1sco (Post 2277411)
No models, ok.

There are more people working on this? Already has been thought of as making the plugin (modular, api, configuration files, cvars)? the plugin has been started to make?

Yeah, he already paid me to work on it. He did say that sooner or later, it would be released to the public so feel free to take advantage of the API when it comes out.