AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Snoopy's Anti Cheat (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=98718)

snoopy 07-28-2009 09:54

Snoopy's Anti Cheat

1 Attachment(s)
Snoopy's Anti Cheat

Description:

This plugin is testing players for wall cheats.
How it works?
It's so simple..This plugin is using blind command in order to find which player is using wall cheats. More exactly, all players are two times tested. If they have for example more than 3 kills and 0 deaths(this will be the first check), them will be checked by the server. The server blindes them and then verify if their kills number increase. In this time, server checks the console for words like "unblind" , "blind" .. and also the server checks if the players name contains words like: "unblind" or "can't see"..If nothing's changed in the console and in the player's nick and he got more kills than before he was blinded, he will be automated baned permanently.

When players connect on server, them will be announced of cheating detection.

First check comes after 95 seconds and second check comes after 400 seconds. First check is for that "lamers" which enter directly with cheats. We need to ban them as fast as we can because players will start to leave server..The second check is for players who activate the cheats after some rounds..

+Admins got immunity

Language:
English

Version:

This plugin was tested on cs.230.ro and cs.cibernet.ro and it worked fine!

DarkGod 07-28-2009 09:57

Re: Snoopy's Anti Cheat

Gief source, kkthx.

Arkshine 07-28-2009 10:11

Attach the .sma, not the .amxx.

shine771 07-28-2009 10:26

When i'm blinded i just write "BLIND" in chat and i'm not banned? Maybe i wont kill while i'm blinded, and still i wont be banned. Maybe i get blinded when i see someone shooting at me, or when i'm blinded i hear someone and kill him, i get perm-banned?

devil001 07-28-2009 10:43

hmm I dont really think that this would help people finding wallhackers

snoopy 07-28-2009 15:16

i can set server to check if the kills number increase by 2, not by one..
that's simple..
this plugin is working fine..
I won't attach the .sma untill my plugin will be accepted :)

P.S.- Plugin is ok and works fine..what is wrong?..accept it and i will put the .sma so you can come with ideeas and together we'l upgrade it..

DarkGod 07-28-2009 15:20

Well, you're not allowed to post the .amxx, you must post the .sma, or else this will most likely get trashed.

ALIENMODSX 07-28-2009 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by snoopy (Post 884135)
I won't attach the .sma untill my plugin will be accepted :)

It won't be if you don't include the .sma.

This will most likely get trashed.

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkGod (Post 884142)
Well, you're not allowed to post the .amxx, you must post the .sma, or else this will most likely get trashed.

Aww. You are 2 fast for me :/

joaquimandrade 07-28-2009 15:21

Didn't know that wallhack come bundled with anti-flash. Thanks for the info. +karmageddon

snoopy 07-28-2009 15:25

ok..download the sma..
but please don't say that this plugin is not good, because it was tested on 2 servers and it worked fine..

P.S.- what about the code? any ideas?