AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Store (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Release Math Credits (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=264848)

lantecer 06-22-2015 20:02

Re: Math Credits
 
Hey,
i don't know what it is (there are no error logs), but when a new round starts the plugin stops working (no questions anymore).
No error logs.
I am using SourceMod 1.7.3-dev+5214.

Drixevel 06-22-2015 20:08

Re: Math Credits
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkarr (Post 2310706)
Oh... pretty easy-to-use in fact. Thanks adding that now.

EDIT:
Woups
Did I forgot a #include ? Currently I only have the <store> one.

'store.inc' is basically a bunch of the other includes to organize things so you would look in 'store/store_backend.inc' for the native.

cam0 06-22-2015 20:30

Re: Math Credits
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lantecer (Post 2310833)
Hey,
i don't know what it is (there are no error logs), but when a new round starts the plugin stops working (no questions anymore).
No error logs.
I am using SourceMod 1.7.3-dev+5214.

Is it when a new round starts or when the map changes?

I think if you give a timer TIMER_NO_MAPCHANGE, it needs to be in OnMapStart instead of OnPluginStart.

Arkarr 06-23-2015 03:43

Re: Math Credits
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cam0 (Post 2310845)
Is it when a new round starts or when the map changes?

I think if you give a timer TIMER_NO_MAPCHANGE, it needs to be in OnMapStart instead of OnPluginStart.

Yep definitily. Please, download the last version.

lantecer 06-23-2015 11:45

Re: Math Credits
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cam0 (Post 2310845)
Is it when a new round starts or when the map changes?

I think if you give a timer TIMER_NO_MAPCHANGE, it needs to be in OnMapStart instead of OnPluginStart.

I can't really follow, sorry.. :o

Is it a setting of my server or a setting of the plugin?

Arkarr 06-23-2015 12:11

Re: Math Credits
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lantecer (Post 2311082)
I can't really follow, sorry.. :o

Is it a setting of my server or a setting of the plugin?

In the plugin, it's fixed now, you just simply have to drag'n'drop the smx file into your plugins folder.

lantecer 06-23-2015 12:28

Re: Math Credits
 
Works, thank you!

Arkarr 06-23-2015 14:09

Re: Math Credits
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lantecer (Post 2311098)
Works, thank you!

Anytime, I (always) usually leave those kind of stupid errors...

DJ Data 06-26-2015 22:22

Re: Math Credits
 
Arkarr I've seen this in may of your plugins; at the bugs part you say: "any". I suggest using "none".

Thats it really, nice work either way.

Arkarr 06-27-2015 02:41

Re: Math Credits
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Data (Post 2312563)
Arkarr I've seen this in may of your plugins; at the bugs part you say: "any". I suggest using "none".

Thats it really, nice work either way.

The reason of that error is because I copy paste my template. Anyway. Thanks ! Not gonna correct that now (I'm using my phone right now.)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.