AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=320875)

BrutalFoX 01-13-2020 10:50

left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
i am using all 8 survivors mod and increased max players up to 32 ..in the first round all 8 survivors are there fighting against 8 infected bots but when the next round begins only zoey is there along side l4d2 surviors and other survivors from l4d1 are removed i also tried using this mod without source mode and realized its not conflicting with any plugins and its because of the game design itself
i used
l4d2downtown
superversus
botcreator
zoeyunlock
l4d_survivor_identity_fix
reservedslotsut
but still these plugins didnt help me to prevent the game from removing the bots in 8v8 offline versus
but in regular versus 4v4 everything is alright
can anyone help me to fix this

Silvers 01-13-2020 11:15

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
PHP Code:

#include <sourcemod>

ConVar g_hLimitsurvivor_limit;

public 
Plugin myinfo =
{
    
name "[L4D & L4D2] Survivor Limit - Convar Upper Bounds",
    
author "SilverShot",
    
description "Sets survivor_limit cvar upper bounds.",
    
version "1.0",
    
url "https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=320875"
}

public 
void OnPluginStart()
{
    
survivor_limit FindConVar("survivor_limit");
    if( 
survivor_limit == null SetFailState("Failed to find cvar 'survivor_limit'.");

    
g_hLimit CreateConVar("l4d2_survivor_limit""8""Maximum number of survivors."0);
    
g_hLimit.AddChangeHook(ConVarChanged_Cvar);
}

public 
void ConVarChanged_Cvar(Handle convar, const char[] oldValue, const char[] newValue)
{
    
SetConVarBounds(survivor_limitConVarBound_Uppertrueview_as<float>(g_hLimit.IntValue));



Also search: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=109413

BrutalFoX 01-13-2020 11:50

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvers (Post 2680062)
PHP Code:

#include <sourcemod>

ConVar g_hLimitsurvivor_limit;

public 
Plugin myinfo =
{
    
name "[L4D & L4D2] Survivor Limit - Convar Upper Bounds",
    
author "SilverShot",
    
description "Sets survivor_limit cvar upper bounds.",
    
version "1.0",
    
url "https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=320875"
}

public 
void OnPluginStart()
{
    
survivor_limit FindConVar("survivor_limit");
    if( 
survivor_limit == null SetFailState("Failed to find cvar 'survivor_limit'.");

    
g_hLimit CreateConVar("l4d2_survivor_limit""8""Maximum number of survivors."0);
    
g_hLimit.AddChangeHook(ConVarChanged_Cvar);
}

public 
void ConVarChanged_Cvar(Handle convar, const char[] oldValue, const char[] newValue)
{
    
SetConVarBounds(survivor_limitConVarBound_Uppertrueview_as<float>(g_hLimit.IntValue));



Also search: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=109413

i dont quite understand what to do with these codes and i also searched for a pluging by that name and didnt find anything
perhaps can u direct me to this pluging or tell me what to do

Silvers 01-13-2020 13:12

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
1 Attachment(s)
This will remove the upper bound, so you can set "survivor_limit" cvar to whatever value you want. Put inside your servers cfg/server.cfg.

Edit: I don't know if this will definitely fix your problem, but it might. Superversus apparently already has this change so might be another issue.

Because this plugin is uploaded using "Post Reply" to the thread, the forum defaults to the latest compiler version (1.10 as of writing). Download and compile locally for SM <= 1.9 , don't bug me about "Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)."

BrutalFoX 01-13-2020 14:46

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvers (Post 2680080)
This will remove the upper bound, so you can set "survivor_limit" cvar to whatever value you want. Put inside your servers cfg/server.cfg.

Edit: I don't know if this will definitely fix your problem, but it might. Superversus apparently already has this change so might be another issue.

Because this plugin is uploaded using "Post Reply" to the thread, the forum defaults to the latest compiler version (1.10 as of writing). Download and compile locally for SM <= 1.9 , don't bug me about "Unable to load plugin (no debug string table)."

thank u brother your plugin worked perfectly and did exactly what i wanted
idk why superversus coulnt change the value of survivor limit even with cvar commands

Silvers 01-13-2020 15:20

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
You can thank Lux, as usual, he notified me about this post and solution.

BrutalFoX 01-14-2020 08:04

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvers (Post 2680105)
You can thank Lux, as usual, he notified me about this post and solution.

i had a bit of crash using this plugin which i managed to fix it by deleting a plugin that was conflicting with it but when i played i realized that nick and bill are using the same voice and name and same for others and when i typed take control nick it gave me bill and i used a plugin name forceset to fix the sound and name issue but still icons and health bars are using l4d1 models pictures and arms are same as l4d1 survivors and even identityfix plugin couldnt fix it
perhaps do u know how to fix this one or theres no way to fix it

Silvers 01-14-2020 08:29

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
I don't run any servers or use all 8 survivors and have no interest sorry. I don't think the icons are fixable, it's as is. Search for other all 8 survivor threads and see what they say.

BrutalFoX 01-14-2020 09:37

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
i managed to fix it with a addon which replaces l4d1 survivors with l4d2 survivors and since i had all of them in all campaigns and all of them have same l4d1 survivors names it replaces 4 of survivors with l4d1 names with l4d2 models and names and now each character have their own specific arm voice and name
thank u for your help and replies bro
and a special thanks to Lux who helped us both

Shadowysn 01-15-2020 00:28

Re: left 4 dead 2 all 8 survivors versus offline
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvers (Post 2680062)
PHP Code:

#include <sourcemod>

ConVar g_hLimitsurvivor_limit;

public 
Plugin myinfo =
{
    
name "[L4D & L4D2] Survivor Limit - Convar Upper Bounds",
    
author "SilverShot",
    
description "Sets survivor_limit cvar upper bounds.",
    
version "1.0",
    
url "https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=320875"
}

public 
void OnPluginStart()
{
    
survivor_limit FindConVar("survivor_limit");
    if( 
survivor_limit == null SetFailState("Failed to find cvar 'survivor_limit'.");

    
g_hLimit CreateConVar("l4d2_survivor_limit""8""Maximum number of survivors."0);
    
g_hLimit.AddChangeHook(ConVarChanged_Cvar);
}

public 
void ConVarChanged_Cvar(Handle convar, const char[] oldValue, const char[] newValue)
{
    
SetConVarBounds(survivor_limitConVarBound_Uppertrueview_as<float>(g_hLimit.IntValue));



Also search: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=109413

It doesn't do anything for me.

Setting l4d2_survivor_limit to 8 doesn't allow me to set survivor_limit to 8, it'll always remain at 4.

Setting l4d2_survivor_limit to 8.0, however, glitches survivor_limit.
Whenever I try to set survivor_limit to any number, it'll now always be set to 0. And I can't seem to reset the bounds either, survivor_limit will stay at 0 no matter how much I change either l4d2_survivor_limit or survivor_limit.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:54.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.