AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   A Rocket Launcher Called Bazooka Hero Cant Find It (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=139854)

visatrade 10-06-2010 00:31

A Rocket Launcher Called Bazooka Hero Cant Find It

2 Attachment(s)
I posted this a few days back under the wrong section. I haven't done much in forums as of yet. Anyways I was wondering where I can find this hero... See Picture if it worked. If it didn't, I will tell the server it was in. But I know this hero is here somewhere I just cant seem to find it. I spent 3 hours one night looking for it and still could not find it. Will someone be kind enough to at least pm or better yet reply to this thread and tell me where this is located on the alliedmodders forum? I found a plugin called "add a bazooka to cs" and "Bazooka (Advanced) 1.3 source" But nothing in heroes.

Exploited 10-06-2010 01:33

Re: A Rocket Launcher Called Bazooka Hero Cant Find It

I have never seen that one.
And at risk at sounding like Jelle, if you know what the hero is called, use the awesome searchbutton.

Fr33m@n 10-06-2010 04:20

probably called soldier or something like that.
The original plugin is glitchy, the hero too.

The Art of War 10-06-2010 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by visatrade (Post 1316746)
I posted this a few days back under the wrong section. I haven't done much in forums as of yet. Anyways I was wondering where I can find this hero... See Picture if it worked. If it didn't, I will tell the server it was in. But I know this hero is here somewhere I just cant seem to find it. I spent 3 hours one night looking for it and still could not find it. Will someone be kind enough to at least pm or better yet reply to this thread and tell me where this is located on the alliedmodders forum? I found a plugin called "add a bazooka to cs" and "Bazooka (Advanced) 1.3 source" But nothing in heroes.

No such public hero exists, though I know a private one :o But Im unfamiliar with the p model, perhaps its another version/hero than the one I know.

Fr33m@n 10-06-2010 08:45

w and p model are half life one.
That mean you just need to precache them and use them. no extra file and download.

The Art of War 10-06-2010 08:56

I guess he wants the projectile thingy.

visatrade 10-06-2010 15:07

Well, I just simply want a rocket launcher at a certain level that shoots a laser guided rocket... has a few cvars for like dmg... +ftw if I can get one that when hit a bind key switches into a Rlauncher that hits people with ironman/warmachine.

The Art of War 10-06-2010 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by visatrade (Post 1317216)
simply

Not really...

Exploited 10-07-2010 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by visatrade (Post 1317216)
Well, I just simply want a rocket launcher at a certain level that shoots a laser guided rocket... has a few cvars for like dmg... +ftw if I can get one that when hit a bind key switches into a Rlauncher that hits people with ironman/warmachine.

I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years :o

visatrade 10-07-2010 02:37

Well I got to talking with Yang today (owner of server) and he said it was a personal hero. Even if I could get it off of him I could not share it. Pretty sweet hero though I will tell you that much. Maybe I will just go with that Rocket Launcher Plugin and give everyone Missile launchers. It would be nice if alliedmodders had some sort of hero to this caliber. So if anyone is up to the task that would be very nifty.