AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO] Ghost Respawn (v1.1.0) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=319800)

Extacy. 11-20-2019 04:44

[CS:GO] Ghost Respawn (v1.1.0)

This is an improved version of Pyro_'s plugin here.

Features:
  • Noclip
  • Autobhop
  • Unlimited Speed
  • Checkpoint teleports
  • Working Unghost (Unredie)
  • Working trigger_teleports
  • Players have access to a menu to toggle their own settings as a ghost. [IMG]
  • English, Russian, and Portuguese translations

Demo Video:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/8T07u3TYINM/0.jpg

Commands:
  • sm_ghost / sm_redie -> Turn into a ghost after you die
  • sm_unghost / sm_unredie -> Return back to spectator

ConVars:
  • sm_ghost_enabled 1|0 - Set whether Ghost is enabled on the server.
  • sm_ghost_bhop 1|0 - Set whether ghosts can autobhop. (sv_autobunnyhopping)
  • sm_ghost_speed 1|0 - Set whether ghosts can use unlimited speed (sv_enablebunnyhopping)
  • sm_ghost_noclip 1|0 - Set whether ghosts can noclip.
  • sm_ghost_adverts 1|0 - Set whether chat adverts are enabled.
  • sm_ghost_adverts_interval 120 - Interval (in seconds) of chat adverts.

GitHub Repository

paulo_crash 11-20-2019 09:39

Re: Ghost Respawn

Thanks for sharing, I'll be testing this release, a lot more features for players to enjoy while they're dead.

:bacon!::bacon!::bacon!:

rehashmusic 11-20-2019 12:32

One of my players got "banned" from using Ghost mode, as in he can play in the server but can't use the ghost mode anymore. Any support on this?

rehashmusic 11-20-2019 12:56

I just noticed you can players, but i can't access the menu. How do i unban him?

Extacy. 11-20-2019 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by rehashmusic (Post 2673744)
I just noticed you can players, but i can't access the menu. How do i unban him?

Currently the only way is to do sm_isghost <player> while they're online. Later today I'll change the plugin to use keyvalues so you can unban players offline using their steamid.

Trazz 11-20-2019 17:53

In Pyros version ghosts were able to block knife damage, do you know if that’s fixed with this one and if this applies to other ways of applying damage, server barriers nades, etc...? Also, what may be the reason to force/ban someone out of the ghost feature?

Lubricant Jam 11-20-2019 18:33

I would assume this has the same issue as my redie where alive players can hear you bunny hopping around etc, can get very irritating especially when it's a somewhat competitive gamemode.

Extacy. 11-20-2019 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trazz (Post 2673780)
In Pyros version ghosts were able to block knife damage, do you know if that’s fixed with this one and if this applies to other ways of applying damage, server barriers nades, etc...? Also, what may be the reason to force/ban someone out of the ghost feature?

Ghosts are unable to block knife damage or bullets, and generally cannot interact with the world and entities. However I've made it so trigger_teleports will still retain functionality by teleporting the Ghost to the position of the info_teleport_destination.
The unghost/ban was a feature some admins requested on the server I play on because there were a couple glitches present in the previous Redie plugin that players were abusing. Right now there isn't really a use for it but I decided to keep it in anyway if it's ever needed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam (Post 2673789)
I would assume this has the same issue as my redie where alive players can hear you bunny hopping around etc, can get very irritating especially when it's a somewhat competitive gamemode.

Ghosts do not make any sounds. That including spawning in, jumping etc.

Lubricant Jam 11-20-2019 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extacy. (Post 2673795)
Ghosts do not make any sounds. That including spawning in, jumping etc.

Just tested this, jumping is loud and clear.

eyal282 11-21-2019 10:13

Re: [CS:GO] Ghost Respawn (v1.0.0)

<player>

-->

[player]

This is because this argument is optional