AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Zombie Plague Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Subplugin Submission [ZP5.0] Vip Plugin v1.1 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=244294)

H.RED.ZONE 07-16-2014 09:42

[ZP5.0] Vip Plugin v1.1

4 Attachment(s)
-=[ RZ ] =-
-= [VIP PLUGIN] =-
v1.1

Description:
This plugin can be used only in ZP 5.0 or higher version, i created it long time ago for server that i played on. It has lot of cvars and customizations you can use to make gameplay more insteresting.

Usage:
To set someone to be VIP you just need to add "t" flag, and restart or change map on the server, after that player that you wanted to make VIP is now VIP.

Cvars:
Inside "rz_vip.cfg" you can see all settings you can change.
Code:

/// -----------------------------
// RZ VIP Plugin For Zombie Server
// -----------------------------
// Any changes you make here will be
// automatically loaded at map start

// ---------------------------------
// VIP Ability        (Settings)  |
rz_vip_extra_damage_on            1        // Does VIP have Extra Damage? (Default:1)
rz_vip_extra_damage_amount        10        // Every hit VIP does extra HP damage? (Default:10)
rz_vip_armor_amount              100        // Amount of armor VIP is getting on start. (Default:100)
rz_vip_health_amount            100        // Amount of extra health VIP is getting on start. (Default:100)
rz_vip_no_recoil                  1        // Does VIP have No Recoil? (Default:1)
rz_vip_block_fall_dmg              1        // Fall damage does not count for VIP? (Default:1)
rz_vip_multijump_amount            1        // VIP gets how much extra jumps? (Default:1)
rz_vip_multijump_zombie            1        // Can VIP That is zombie jump? (Default:1)
rz_vip_multijump_human            1        // Can VIP That is human jump? (Default:1)
rz_vip_fire_immune                0        // Is VIP immune to fire grenades? (Default:0)
rz_vip_ice_immune                  1        // Is VIP immune to ice grenades? (Default:0)
rz_vip_infectnade_get              0        // Does VIP Get grenades when he is zombie? (Default:0)
rz_vip_infectnade_amount          1        // How much inf grenades zombie gets if its set to get nades? (Default:1)
rz_vip_dmg_reward_on              1        // Is damage reward on? (Default:1)
rz_vip_dmg_reward_amount        400        // How much Damage you need to create to get extra ammopacks? (Default:400)
rz_vip_unlimited_clip              0        // Do you want your VIP to have unlimited clip? (Default: 0)       

// VIP Grenades        (Settings)  |
rz_vip_firenade_amount            2        // Amount of fire grenades VIP starts with. (Default:2)
rz_vip_freezenade_amount          2        // Amount of freeze grenades VIP starts with. (Default:2)
rz_vip_flarenade_amount            2        // Amount of flare grenades VIP starts with. (Default:2)

// VIP Connect Message (Settings)  |
rz_vip_connect_show                1        // Does connected message shows up when VIP connects? (Default:1)
rz_vip_board_message              1        // Does VIP tag shows on scoreboard? (Default:1)

// VIP Models          (Settings)  |
rz_vip_model_on                    1        // Do you want VIP Models to be on? (Default: 1)
rz_vip_model_knife_on              1        // Do you want VIP Knife to be on? (Default: 1)

// End for the version 1.1

Set VIP Model:
To change models go to rz_vip.ini and set model's you want.
Spoiler

Natives:
For now there is only one native so if you want me to add some natives write in this thread.
Spoiler
Credits:
Spoiler
Changelog:
Spoiler
FAQ:
Spoiler

H.RED.ZONE 07-16-2014 09:43

Re: [ZP5.0] RZ Vip Plugin v1.0

2 Attachment(s)
[TUT] How to create VIP Zombie Class for ZP 5.0
(This is a tutorial on how to make VIP zombie class.)
Spoiler

[TUT] How to create VIP Extra Item for ZP 5.0
(You will be able to make any zp5.0 item for VIP.)
Spoiler

wicho 07-16-2014 10:40

Gj dude, thx for share if I have time I'll will test....

zmd94 07-16-2014 14:19

Thank you for sharing. I will add this plugin in this list:
So that, people can download and test it.

May I ask, if we use this plugin, that mean we have to disable [ZP] Zombie VIP 1.7.2 plugin, isn't it?

H.RED.ZONE 07-16-2014 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by wicho (Post 2168687)
Gj dude, thx for share if I have time I'll will test....

No problem and thanks. (:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmd94 (Post 2168818)
May I ask, if we use this plugin, that mean we have to disable [ZP] Zombie VIP 1.7.2 plugin, isn't it?

Its seperated plugin you can use it with it if you want. I never used them both on a server. I think it won't be any problem, you can try it out and report back.

zmd94 07-16-2014 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.RED.ZONE (Post 2168848)
Its seperated plugin you can use it with it if you want. I never used them both on a server. I think it won't be any problem, you can try it out and report back.

I will run both of the plugins and inform you if there are any problems. ;)

WildCard65 07-16-2014 20:26

Remove the .amxx files from zip archive.

zmd94 07-16-2014 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildCard65 (Post 2169011)

Is it wrong if we provided the .amxx files in zip archive? I don't think it against the rules. If I'm wrong, please advise me.

mohsen9010 07-16-2014 21:47

That is great
I thinking about making that but you make before me and sharing for us , thank you xD

H.RED.ZONE 07-16-2014 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildCard65 (Post 2169011)

As i know if the sma files are provided and local complier is in thread it is allowed and if you will write that i will gladly point every plugin on this forum that has amxx files in its zip folder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmd94 (Post 2169028)
Is it wrong if we provided the .amxx files in zip archive? I don't think it against the rules. If I'm wrong, please advise me.

As i wrote above and as i said there are lot of zip files containing amxx files, how ever they all have sma files. Including older VIP plugin you mentioned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohsen9010 (Post 2169032)
That is great
I thinking about making that but you make before me and sharing for us , thank you xD

Ah well it was old so you had lot of time to make something like that. xD Don't say i didn't gave you a chance >.> How ever i will prob add lot more updates to this, for now im not that much in power of updating..long story. xD

zmd94 07-16-2014 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.RED.ZONE (Post 2169045)
As i know if the sma files are provided and local complier is in thread it is allowed and if you will write that i will gladly point every plugin on this forum that has amxx files in its zip folder.

Yes, I agreed.

By the way, I have tested this plugin with [ZP] Zombie VIP 1.7.2. There are no problems. Both are working well.

H.RED.ZONE 07-16-2014 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmd94 (Post 2169054)
Yes, I agreed.

By the way, I have tested this plugin with [ZP] Zombie VIP 1.7.2. There are no problems. Both are working well.

I am glad to hear it. Thank you for testing it out, appreciate it.

zmd94 07-17-2014 04:55

I have a make a new simple plugin that will work with your plugin as a new plugin:
Feel free to test it.

H.RED.ZONE 07-17-2014 08:32

You gave me idea to find my old licence code and post it if i can find it that is (Premium Licence, Gold Licence) It was a bit more simple it was used to buy licence with ammopacks and after you get licence you could buy more items in extra items list. That was an interesting plugin with natives ill try to find it.

zmd94 07-17-2014 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.RED.ZONE (Post 2169227)
You gave me idea to find my old licence code and post it if i can find it that is (Premium Licence, Gold Licence) It was a bit more simple it was used to buy licence with ammopacks and after you get licence you could buy more items in extra items list. That was an interesting plugin with natives ill try to find it.

Premium Licence, Gold Licence!

I like the idea. Feel free to share it in this forum. I will be one of the person who will test it.

H.RED.ZONE 07-18-2014 06:31

Created tut on how to create VIP Zombie class check this.

WildCard65 07-18-2014 09:24

Actually, it is not allowed for people to upload amxx files.

H.RED.ZONE 07-18-2014 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildCard65 (Post 2169854)
Actually, it is not allowed for people to upload amxx files.

True but only if it is only amxx files, check other threads here on zombie plague form even the main plugin, other vip plugin that is here about 4-5 years, biohazard mod that is even 8-9 years and lot more plugins.If you think like that you will need to post much more post on other threads mate. xD And as rules say "Do not post or attach illegal content, or links to illegal content, including viruses, trojans, and malware." i haven't done anything like that sma files are provided compiler is in thread.

Later today i'll create Extra Item's tut so everyone can create extra item's for VIP's.

wicho 07-18-2014 18:00

You can use this forward:

PHP Code:

zp_fw_core_spawn_post(id

instead of this:

PHP Code:

FW__PlayerSpawn_Postplr 

H.RED.ZONE 07-18-2014 18:08

It's the same it was just made for people who don't use ham include in there plugins. You can check when it's called, meaning so i prob don't use ham just for respawn. (:
Code:

public fw_PlayerSpawn_Post(id)
{
    // Not alive or didn't join a team yet
    if (!is_user_alive(id) || !cs_get_user_team(id))
        return;

// ZP Spawn Forward
    ExecuteForward(g_Forwards[FW_USER_SPAWN_POST], g_ForwardResult, id)

// Set zombie/human attributes upon respawn
    if (flag_get(g_RespawnAsZombie, id))
        InfectPlayer(id, id)
    else
        CurePlayer(id)

// Reset flag afterwards
    flag_unset(g_RespawnAsZombie, id)
}

I will add tut for extra items for vip now making it (:

plazma 07-18-2014 19:42

Why you not create the MODEL VIP ?

H.RED.ZONE 07-18-2014 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by plazma (Post 2170186)
Why you not create the MODEL VIP ?

I am still thinking should i make VIP human classes with model or should i add model for every player that just respawns. In next bigger update ill add it.

H.RED.ZONE 07-20-2014 16:02

Re: [ZP5.0] RZ Vip Plugin v1.1

Updated 1.1

Added VIP Model
Added VIP Knife Model
Added Unlimited Clip
Added New Cvars
Added rz_vip.ini so you can edit model's fast.

wicho 07-20-2014 16:27

Nice, u can add nightvision, silent footsteps and semi invisible too...

H.RED.ZONE 07-20-2014 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by wicho (Post 2170988)
Nice, u can add nightvision, silent footsteps and semi invisible too...

Thanks for the suggestion, ill think about it however i don't really want to stack lot of things that servers already have. I'll prob think a lot for the next update. I will need to add a pack of Extra Item's and Zombie classes so that people can download if it's to hard for them to go step by step using my tutorials. For now i didn't get any error reports. (Still waiting for them)

plazma 07-22-2014 07:19

Thanks, this VIP Model work fine in ZPA Mod ?

H.RED.ZONE 07-22-2014 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by plazma (Post 2171797)
Thanks, this VIP Model work fine in ZPA Mod ?

This plugin is only for ZP5.0 i don't like supporting older mods.

zmd94 07-25-2014 10:53

Re: [ZP5.0] Vip Plugin v1.1

How to add the VIP menu extra items for this plugin in the main ZP menu? Can we use this method:

H.RED.ZONE 07-25-2014 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmd94 (Post 2173571)
How to add the VIP menu extra items for this plugin in the main ZP menu? Can we use this method:

No there is no VIP Menu that has seperated VIP Extra items, the items are inside normal "Extra Items menu" by fallowing the tut you can see example: "Unlimited Clip 30 [VIP]" And this is locked so that people that are not VIP can't use it.

Frost Nade 5
Double Jump 20
Unlimited Clip 30 [VIP]
Triple Jump 20 [VIP]

You can sort them as you like inside plugins-zp.ini file so it can be sorted like VIP items last.
This allowes users who don't have VIP to see the items and to make them want them. Simple as that.

zmd94 07-25-2014 11:12

Quote:

You can sort them as you like inside plugins-zp.ini file so it can be sorted like VIP items last. This allowes users who don't have VIP to see the items and to make them want them. Simple as that.
Thank you for the explanation.

I'm using this plugin on the new server. So now, I will start converting ZP5.0 extra items to that it can be used for this VIP system.

zmd94 07-25-2014 13:53

New question?
Quote:

How can we make other extra items than ZP5.0 to work with this VIP plugin?
Such as:
Quote:

1. Golden Ak -47
2. Cyclone
3. etc
Thank you.

H.RED.ZONE 07-25-2014 16:04

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zmd94 (Post 2173702)
New question?

Transfer them to zp5.0 or just add a check before player buys item inside item register you have the native "rz_is_user_vip" however that would not be the best way just transfer items to ZP5.0.

zmd94 07-25-2014 18:30

Quote:

Just transfer them to zp5.0 or just add a check before player buys item inside item register you have the native "rz_is_user_vip". However that would not be the best way just transfer items to ZP5.0.

H.RED.ZONE 07-25-2014 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmd94 (Post 2173855)

No problem, in case you need some help with transfering zp4.3 items send me a PM ill help you out (:

VickGamer 09-25-2014 16:50

how can make VIP Menu for free weapon vip ??? what i want say to go in vip menu ??

zmd94 09-25-2014 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.RED.ZONE (Post 2173578)
There is no VIP Menu that has seperated VIP Extra Items. The items are inside normal "Extra Items menu". By following the tutorial you can see the example: "Unlimited Clip 30 [VIP]". And this the VIP Extra Items is locked. So that people that are not VIP can't use it.

Frost Nade 5
Double Jump 20
Unlimited Clip 30 [VIP]
Triple Jump 20 [VIP]

You can sort them as you like inside plugins-zp.ini file so it can be sorted like VIP items last. This will allow the users who don't have VIP to see the items and to make them want them. Simple as that.

YamiKaitou 09-30-2014 09:57

Do not upload AMXX files.... Files removed from the archive

limbric 03-08-2015 10:52

Can you please make a version for 4.3? I changed some natives in the plugin but it doesn't work, i don't have much experience in amxx so i wanted to ask you if you can do it please.

Depresie 03-08-2015 14:12

you should make the plugin give hp/armor after using antidote too ;) you forgot about that, btw, very nice plugin, it doesn't eat as many resources as the other vip plugins

limbric 03-08-2015 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresie (Post 2271312)
you should make the plugin give hp/armor after using antidote too ;) you forgot about that, btw, very nice plugin, it doesn't eat as many resources as the other vip plugins

It's not a good idea because it gives only at the round start, when you purchase antidote you are in the round already started.